Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][F2FS/EXT4] AutoDroid 1.2

Tip us?

Draven190
Old
(Last edited by Draven190; 11th September 2014 at 06:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with Cambridge Audio's Dac Magic XS. I've tried lots of different things but I cannot get the Nexus 7 to output sound to the DAC. Is there some setting missing It seems to pickup the.

Is there a way in this rom where I can see what is mounted?

I'm just a little worried i've gone out and spent money on this dac and it doesn't work. Any assistance will be fab.

When I plug it in the sound coming out of the speaker on the tablet stops as if it is going to transfer the sound to the Dac Magic but the little LED on the front doesn't come on and everything is silent. If I then unplug the Dac Magic the music player stops. So clearly it is trying to play the music through the DAC but is missing something.

I'm using the latest 1.2.

I'm going to quickly wipe and reinstall it to see if that makes a difference.

Moon105
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can someone Please post his battery stats? I got 27 hours sleep time. Maybe my batttery is broken.

Thanks

Deivi_Z
Old
Thanks Meter 20
would like to try your rom with f2fs partioins but official TWRP 2.8.0.0 tilapia does not support f2fs. There is custom TWRP 2.7.0.0 that enables f2fs support but it only worls on slimkat 4.4.2 not 4.4.4. Did anyone managed to install this rom on tilapia with f2fs partitions?

papinist
Old
Thanks Meter 13
yes, you can find modified twrp 2.7.0.0 in the f2fs thread, nexus 7 3g section here on xda.

lukesan
Old
Thanks Meter 143
LoL, and here I am sitting looking for an update for the kernel and I stumble in this thread.

Velcro'd the car on top of the VW RNS300 (2500 euro arrow navigation) a couple of months ago. It covers the LCD but leaves the rest untouched and controllable. Also 1 sec to unvelcro and Velcro and is perfectly safe against theft.
No aux input on that radio but a cd-changer ... yes the connector has left and right analogue output to the radio. Leave the other cables connected and just run a cd in the changer. 0 cent solution.
I hooked up a BT receiver to that plug ... works great. No way I go back to the standard radio.
It's a lease car otherwise I would have bought a real android radio.

Anybody have ideas to control the radio in an easy way? A remote with fwd back etc would be handy since navigating while driving seems to be an art.

Angels13
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello. Really nice work. Everething works fine. Just had problems with power event manager. It waasnt working but after turnd off and back on superuser - everething like a charm.
I have a question - there is possibility to get video on shutdown/deepsleep. But is it possible to get video on screen ON? So screen on and instead main screen it plays video and only after that main screen. It have practical reason. While the video plays usb devices like for example memory drive connects.As when it goes to deep sleep it disconects from usb host.
And it will look great as well!!!