FORUMS

[ROM][4.4.4][F2FS/EXT4] AutoDroid 1.2

469 posts
Thanks Meter: 256
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th January 2016, 02:25 PM |#171  
paolocorpo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Sorry but i don t understand your question
 
 
12th January 2016, 06:49 PM |#172  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolocorpo

Sorry but i don t understand your question

No Opel logo boot animation in this ROM? And
How do I install these two softkey to another device?
23rd January 2016, 06:31 AM |#173  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
I need some help installing this rom, somehow I never able to get this thing boot sucessfully. I'm coming from CM12.1 official, with system ext4 partition, data and cache f2fs partition, with TWRP 2.8.7.0 this is working fine so far but I want to try autodroid out.

I tried clean flash, formatting system, data, and cache with system f2fs, or ext4 somehow the tablet only got blank image after google logo. Do I need to flash to stock image 4.4.4 before flashing this rom?

EDIT: ok now all EXT4 works fine, if any partition contain F2FS (either the cache or data) the tablet wont boot.
Last edited by tesna; 23rd January 2016 at 08:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tesna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2016, 04:25 PM |#174  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Any volume control
Hi
First of all, let me thank the author of this great mod - I didn't test it fully yet, but it's so promising.
And a question to All. Did anybody saw a kind of Hardware volume knob, either bluetooth or USB to control the volume on the Autodroid (well, any *droid)? Or, better, a remote pad to control main features, like volume, FF, Prev, Pause, Mute, etc...
Would be grateful for any useful comment. Cheers!
3rd February 2016, 11:46 PM |#175  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag16

Hi
First of all, let me thank the author of this great mod - I didn't test it fully yet, but it's so promising.
And a question to All. Did anybody saw a kind of Hardware volume knob, either bluetooth or USB to control the volume on the Autodroid (well, any *droid)? Or, better, a remote pad to control main features, like volume, FF, Prev, Pause, Mute, etc...
Would be grateful for any useful comment. Cheers!

How DYI are you. The most comprehensive way to control the N7 is with Arduino (or equivalent e.g. Odroid-CI). If you have steering wheel controls, then the JoyCon is the best interface. If however you want a super simple controller that works as shipped try:
Satechi Bluetooth Button Series (Media Button)
Fintie Bluetooth Wireless Multimedia Remote
Satechi BT MediaRemote
5th February 2016, 11:06 AM |#176  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraOB

How DYI are you. The most comprehensive way to control the N7 is with Arduino (or equivalent e.g. Odroid-CI). If you have steering wheel controls, then the JoyCon is the best interface. If however you want a super simple controller that works as shipped try:
Satechi Bluetooth Button Series (Media Button)
Fintie Bluetooth Wireless Multimedia Remote
Satechi BT MediaRemote

Thanksalot, SaraOB!
I'm not very strong in real-life DIY. I know Arduino just from forums and it is still foggy.
But I'm thinking of an intelligent power source Arduino or Attiny based. This is in the future.
For now seeking a well-looking gadget. Satechi is a very nice gadget, although it's a bad idea to put anything on the wheel. I did think of it, but it is a lil bit expensive. The Fintie remote I've already bought these days, so it's a good choice, isn't it?
Well, actually I was seeking for a volume knob like Griffin NA16029 PowerMate USB Multimedia Controller Control Knob (no URLs for me yet). But, there is no certainty that it will work with android. Again, I was looking for smth cheaper.
Last edited by mag16; 5th February 2016 at 11:10 AM.
10th February 2016, 03:09 PM |#177  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag16

Thanksalot, SaraOB!
I'm not very strong in real-life DIY. I know Arduino just from forums and it is still foggy.
But I'm thinking of an intelligent power source Arduino or Attiny based. This is in the future.
For now seeking a well-looking gadget. Satechi is a very nice gadget, although it's a bad idea to put anything on the wheel. I did think of it, but it is a lil bit expensive. The Fintie remote I've already bought these days, so it's a good choice, isn't it?
Well, actually I was seeking for a volume knob like Griffin NA16029 PowerMate USB Multimedia Controller Control Knob (no URLs for me yet). But, there is no certainty that it will work with android. Again, I was looking for smth cheaper.

The manufacturer AND users say that the: Fusion Control USB Powered and Controlled Rotary Volume Knob works well with android (as a physical volume control). The Fusion Control is not cheap (but less than the Griffin), and it should work.

Is there a reason you don't use a volume control on the amplifier itself?

Also, hacking into the physical controls on the N7 is not too hard. You could wire into the volume up/down buttons and connect a rotary encoder switch for real cheap.
Today, 09:51 AM |#178  
Senior Member
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
When i use. F2fs i get stuck on slimkat boot. Screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes