FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][LP5.1][tilapia|grouper]Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.4.5-20150520 Unofficial

23rd February 2015, 09:27 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 2,678

Donate to Me
More

Click the above image to visit the official forum. There are documented details and the Donation link

This is an unoffical experimental build of ResurrectionRemix_LP for the Nexus 7(2012).
Latest 5.1.1_r2 (LMY47X)

Please refer to the tilapia thread for details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3031614
Last edited by daniel_hk; 20th May 2015 at 12:37 PM. Reason: 20150520 5.1.1_r2 release
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daniel_hk For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd February 2015, 10:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,063

More
Awesome! My favorite rom and thanks for the 5.3.6 update.

Mike T
Last edited by webdroidmt; 24th February 2015 at 09:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to webdroidmt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2015, 02:38 AM |#3  
Flag Batesville
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Is it stable for day to day?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
14th March 2015, 06:05 PM |#4  

More
Thanks for the new release! Version 5.3.7 has been running great on my grouper, now will test version 5.3.8 and then probably sit tight until CM merges in LP 5.1.

Version 5.3.7 was an excellent release, stable with all the great extra features and the addition of being able to make a custom nav button for the power menu. I don't think any other custom rom has that feature yet but then again, I'm not checking/testing many other roms since you started building RR.

Thanks again for the great work and a great rom.

Mike T
29th March 2015, 05:55 AM |#5  

More
Hi Daniel, thanks for the new 5.1 build. I believe it's the first CM12.1 based rom released for grouper/tilapia...Congrats! Thank you for your work on getting this done so quickly.

I haven't really tested very much, I'm on EST and I'm about to get some sleep. The one thing I initially came across is wifi/settings/advanced force closes.

Also, just for further info, I tried dirty flashing this over RR v 5.3.8 while also flashing Banks latest 5.1 gapps and I got multiple force closes of Google apps, like Gmail and Youtube. A clean flash solved the problem. I also noticed that on initial setup, it takes a fairly long time to process the google connection. It almost looks like it's going to hang. I think this is just something new with CM12.1, as I experienced the same behavior on another device with a CM12.1 based rom. Although in that instance, I had to skip initial setup and let it boot into the OS before setting up wifi and google account.

Thank again for the build, I'll be re-setting it up and testing it out over the next little while.

Mike T
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webdroidmt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 08:58 PM |#6  
Flag Albuquerque, NM
Thanks Meter: 699

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdroidmt

Hi Daniel, thanks for the new 5.1 build. I believe it's the first CM12.1 based rom released for grouper/tilapia...Congrats! Thank you for your work on getting this done so quickly.

I haven't really tested very much, I'm on EST and I'm about to get some sleep. The one thing I initially came across is wifi/settings/advanced force closes.

Also, just for further info, I tried dirty flashing this over RR v 5.3.8 while also flashing Banks latest 5.1 gapps and I got multiple force closes of Google apps, like Gmail and Youtube. A clean flash solved the problem. I also noticed that on initial setup, it takes a fairly long time to process the google connection. It almost looks like it's going to hang. I think this is just something new with CM12.1, as I experienced the same behavior on another device with a CM12.1 based rom. Although in that instance, I had to skip initial setup and let it boot into the OS before setting up wifi and google account.

Thank again for the build, I'll be re-setting it up and testing it out over the next little while.

Mike T

Mike, keep us informed on how it runs please. I want to try CM12.1 myself, or any ROM based on it for that matter. I've had no luck with any 5.1 based ROM as of yet.

EDIT: Installed it myself as well, but it looks like it may take a very long time to restore the apps. Will report back later.
Last edited by SkOrPn; 29th March 2015 at 09:55 PM.
30th March 2015, 04:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Please add the download link in the op, rather than to advertise your forum.......
31st March 2015, 06:14 AM |#8  
Flag Albuquerque, NM
Thanks Meter: 699

Donate to Me
More
I just wanted to say that after a day of use I find this to be a fantastic ROM. Far too bloated for me but I can debloat it myself. It seems to be stable and fast, but no faster than freakslim. I can't wait until I can figure out how to run this at 1.6ghz then I suspect it will be faster then anything else I have ever tried.

Very good ROM. I highly recommend people try it.

Sent from my Nexus 7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkOrPn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 12:36 PM |#9  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Im having fc with package installer any help would be thankfull
1st April 2015, 04:53 PM |#10  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 591

More
I downloaded the 5.3.9 version (md5 matched), flashed it and lockscreen would always stay black and unlockable. I thought it was a bug, and wiped and flashed again with no gapps. Started facing constant random reboots and I could no longer boot into TWRP, it would just stay at the TWRP splash screen. Fastboot flashed various versions of TWRP but no luck. The only option I had was to flash factory image and wipe off everything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
grouper, lollipop, nexus7, resurrectionremix, tilapia
Previous Thread Next Thread