Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

official cornerstone rom

Tip us?

blucmal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default official cornerstone rom

Anyone sucsesfully running the official cornerstone ROM for 2012 nexus from here https://github.com/Onskreen/cornerstone/wiki/ROM-Files have tried but can't get it to install have tried re downloading the ROM installing with multirom have also tried returning to stock 3.8 but still no dice don't know if ROM is dodgy or if Im missing something.

riggerman0421
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucmal View Post
Anyone sucsesfully running the official cornerstone ROM for 2012 nexus from here https://github.com/Onskreen/cornerstone/wiki/ROM-Files have tried but can't get it to install have tried re downloading the ROM installing with multirom have also tried returning to stock 3.8 but still no dice don't know if ROM is dodgy or if Im missing something.
If you'll open the zip file and look at it, you'll see it isn't a flashable a zip. It contains the boot, recovery, system, and userdata .img files. Looks like this either meant to be installed using fastboot commands or is not a completed rom. Either way I am not going to be trying to install this without some type instructions from the developer, or at least finding it list somewhere on a forum to read about it.

blucmal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggerman0421 View Post
If you'll open the zip file and look at it, you'll see it isn't a flashable a zip. It contains the boot, recovery, system, and userdata .img files. Looks like this either meant to be installed using fastboot commands or is not a completed rom. Either way I am not going to be trying to install this without some type instructions from the developer, or at least finding it list somewhere on a forum to read about it.
Ok thanks will see if I can get a reply from onskreen cheers.