Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 36,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asus nexus 7 Flash problem

Tip us?

napalm32nd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Asus nexus 7 Flash problem

hi everyone i am sorry about posting here but i truly looked hard across the forum and could not find any help.

My problem is simple i have an asus nexus 7 as brand new i opened the box turned it on it states it needs to update flash pro so the process gos turn on choose language pick wifi as you must before anything else , it states flash needs update before you can do anything else, loads flash install page you lick install nothing at all happens. and there i am stuck .

please help

ariesgodofwar
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by napalm32nd View Post
hi everyone i am sorry about posting here but i truly looked hard across the forum and could not find any help.

My problem is simple i have an asus nexus 7 as brand new i opened the box turned it on it states it needs to update flash pro so the process gos turn on choose language pick wifi as you must before anything else , it states flash needs update before you can do anything else, loads flash install page you lick install nothing at all happens. and there i am stuck .

please help
Can you maybe post some screen shots of the message and issue you are seeing, or describe it specifically? I am not sure what you mean by "update flash". If this is an out of the box new tablet, the firmware will want to update, and prompt you with a message that there is a new version of the OS out there, but this is not part of the initial set up process.