OP phys_of_ex

16th August 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sacramento, Ca.
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Hi All…

This is a NOOB question, so if I'm in the wrong place, please accept my apologies and direct me to the right forum. With that said, here's my question: Through Google Play I put both CWM and TWRP on my Nexus 7 to see which one I liked better. I happen to like TWRP, so I uninstalled CWM. This strikes me a completely weird, but every time I reboot into recovery mode CWM keeps coming up…not TWRP. This is frustrating the crap out of me. On another posting I read that someone else was having this same problem. One of the posted solutions was to erase the recovery partition and then flash TWRP through fastboot. THIS is a bit above my pay grade, but I'd really like to learn how to do this. Would someone mind giving me a quick tutorial or at least send me to the appropriate posting so can read how to do this? I'm a quick learner and I promise I won't take up too much of your time. Thank you to all who bother to chime in.
16th August 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 299

660 posts
More
A recovery is not an app that you can just install and uninstall. You need to flash the recovery image you want, in your case TWRP.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaisanNYC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread