Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help with flashing back to stock/unrooting.

OP androidperson98

3rd July 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello, I am in need of help. could someone please give me the original stock rom for the Nexus 7 (2012) I have recently used cm installer to install cyanogenmod. However, it has recently caused some issues with charging/syncing. I can only charge the device when off, and it won't show as connected on the computer. Also, how do I flash stock from device, since I can't connect to a computer? I would like to automatically unroot after flashing original stock rom, if possible. Kinda like a factory reset.
4th July 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 37

228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidperson98

Hello, I am in need of help. could someone please give me the original stock rom for the Nexus 7 (2012) I have recently used cm installer to install cyanogenmod. However, it has recently caused some issues with charging/syncing. I can only charge the device when off, and it won't show as connected on the computer. Also, how do I flash stock from device, since I can't connect to a computer? I would like to automatically unroot after flashing original stock rom, if possible. Kinda like a factory reset.

If you cannot use a computer, you cannot revert to total stock. However, you can try TeamAndroid's ROMs found on GooManager which are exact replicas of stock. Good luck.
5th July 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 17

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidperson98

Can't you download a flashable ROM from XDA and flash that zip?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread