Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with flashing back to stock/unrooting.

Tip us?

androidperson98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] Help with flashing back to stock/unrooting.

Hello, I am in need of help. could someone please give me the original stock rom for the Nexus 7 (2012) I have recently used cm installer to install cyanogenmod. However, it has recently caused some issues with charging/syncing. I can only charge the device when off, and it won't show as connected on the computer. Also, how do I flash stock from device, since I can't connect to a computer? I would like to automatically unroot after flashing original stock rom, if possible. Kinda like a factory reset.

kcipopnevets
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidperson98 View Post
Hello, I am in need of help. could someone please give me the original stock rom for the Nexus 7 (2012) I have recently used cm installer to install cyanogenmod. However, it has recently caused some issues with charging/syncing. I can only charge the device when off, and it won't show as connected on the computer. Also, how do I flash stock from device, since I can't connect to a computer? I would like to automatically unroot after flashing original stock rom, if possible. Kinda like a factory reset.
If you cannot use a computer, you cannot revert to total stock. However, you can try TeamAndroid's ROMs found on GooManager which are exact replicas of stock. Good luck.
I'MANUTCASEANDALLILISTENTOISMETAL
HTC Rezound, BROKEN
Droid MAXX XT1080M("DEV"), KitKat stock, UNLOCKED(!!!!!!!!!) and rooted
GWAR \m/ (-'__'-) \m/

frederic98
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidperson98 View Post
Can't you download a flashable ROM from XDA and flash that zip?