Ask a question

No registration required

N7 2012 Google bootloop

OP waywardsojourner

24th August 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
So I'm in an interesting situation that I'll try and describe and hopefully get some help. I just switched my N7 over to f2fs with slimkat. Then supersu wouldn't update binaries. I enabled development options and granted root to adb and apps. Restarted to update binaries through TWRP. After the update I'm stuck in a Google boot loop. What can I do. I can't get back into TWRP but I can get to the bootloader. Any help would be great!
25th August 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 724

2,643 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waywardsojourner

So I'm in an interesting situation that I'll try and describe and hopefully get some help. I just switched my N7 over to f2fs with slimkat. Then supersu wouldn't update binaries. I enabled development options and granted root to adb and apps. Restarted to update binaries through TWRP. After the update I'm stuck in a Google boot loop. What can I do. I can't get back into TWRP but I can get to the bootloader. Any help would be great!

What's stopping you accessing twrp from your bootloader? Is it not booting into it?

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
It actually would go to the TWRP logo then go straight back to the Google screen.

I managed a fix for those wondering. I wiped using fastboot and now I've installed Mahdi and I'm doing much better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread