Default [QUESTION] Nexus 7 2012 32GB KOT49H - Is it Possible 2 UnlockBootloader WITHOUT Wipe?

I'd Like to Restore some Lost Data on my Nexus 7.
(See Other Threads for More Information)
And i want to Backup as much as of Data on the Tablet as Possible!
So... to do the Nandroid /w Backup, it says that you „need to be UNLOCKED IN ORDER TO DO THIS!"!

But Google is too secure and made an Ass-F*cked feature called „ FACTORY DATA RESET " http://youtu.be/sK9avekmA1c?t=12m6s">http://youtu.be/sK9avekmA1c?t=12m6s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Now.... without THIS, THE WORLD WOULD BE EASIER, i wish i'd have a 2013 Nexus 7 with 4g+32GB, Unlocked Bootloader, Android 4.3.1 or a Note 8.0 WLAN+2G+3G+4G+64GB with Android 4.1.2!

So.... Towelroot DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID FICKFÛCk 4.4.2 and Frameroot is ONLY FOR GALAXY, ActiveRoot is ONLY FOR S4 and S5 Active
Quote:
(I Love Diving Underwater, so i've got a Nanocoated Liquipélîn Note 3 64GB Android 4.3 with Newwest Basisbandversion! I did dive 5.16m deep with it and it took no damage but I'm expert in Water Damage Repair!) I even llove underwater Photography!
IS THERE A WAY???? For Hackers or so... I WANT TO RECOVER SOME LOST DATA, EVEN IF MY DEVICE IS NOT ROOTED, EVEN THE DAM'N BOOTLOADER IS STILL LOCKED, F*** you GOD!

so...... is there a way?
I hope there is one.
Please, help me God recoverin' lost data with Peter van Hoove's IsoBuster!

IS THERE a way?

♥❤HANNAH♥❤♥
[SIZE="0 or -1"][IN THIS THREAD I FAILED TO DECIDE BETWEEN THE „DRIVE" and the „DATABASE " icon!][/SIZE]

Hanah is a Cute name of a Cute Girl, me!

I'm 12 Years Old and 7 of 8 Boys of my Class have already fallen in Love with me! I'm even the Strongest Girl of my Class, so i can defeat my self to other angry girls which are Ugly in COMPARRISON TO ME! I can even Swim and Run faster, dive deeper and longer than the other Girls AND BOYS! I can even SEE BETTER at Daylight, Bad Light Conditions and Underwater than other, my eyes are the BEST! I'M THE CUTEST!