OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 2,565

5,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the727kid

I won't get notifications for my texts. It won't show up in the bar, vibrate, or make noise sometimes... I just have to go in and see see if I got a new message. Though I don't think this is rom specific, I believe I remember reading the stock OTA had the same issue.

That's honestly never happened on my gnex i don't have service on my ns4g to test.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
14th June 2012, 05:13 PM   |  #752  
Thanks Meter: 35

324 posts
Thank You Again
To Dreams, as a crack flasher of ROMs, i again want to thank you for a superb ROM you've put out, Milestone 1.2.1. I have tried many ROMs and none of them delivered quite the way yours does. I've combined your ROM with Matr!x 20.0 kernel and the results have been incredible. I've always been a guy who would turn off the auto sync function in order to save more battery. But not in this case, i have it on and i still can get through the entire day without having to charge up!
It's great to be able to have full use of a smartphone, thanks again!
14th June 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #753  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

5,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjones9902

To Dreams, as a crack flasher of ROMs, i again want to thank you for a superb ROM you've put out, Milestone 1.2.1. I have tried many ROMs and none of them delivered quite the way yours does. I've combined your ROM with Matr!x 20.0 kernel and the results have been incredible. I've always been a guy who would turn off the auto sync function in order to save more battery. But not in this case, i have it on and i still can get through the entire day without having to charge up!
It's great to be able to have full use of a smartphone, thanks again!

Thank you very much, this is what makes those hours worth it!

14th June 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #754  
Thanks Meter: 24

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the727kid

I won't get notifications for my texts. It won't show up in the bar, vibrate, or make noise sometimes... I just have to go in and see see if I got a new message. Though I don't think this is rom specific, I believe I remember reading the stock OTA had the same issue.

So far, I have only experienced it with this rom. I had it with v.5 then swapped to paranoidandroid(which I believe it cm9 based) and and didn't have it. Then came back to the latest pool party and had it again. I don't text a lot so I'm not sure if it happens with other things. Google Talk seems to notify just fine. But sometimes (often) Gmail will not notify.
14th June 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #755  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

5,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky

So far, I have only experienced it with this rom. I had it with v.5 then swapped to paranoidandroid(which I believe it cm9 based) and and didn't have it. Then came back to the latest pool party and had it again. I don't text a lot so I'm not sure if it happens with other things. Google Talk seems to notify just fine. But sometimes (often) Gmail will not notify.

Try going into gmails actual settings for notifications, and change everything like vibrate and ringtone, if they are how you like them change them back but see if it triggers it.

14th June 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #756  
Thanks Meter: 24

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsforgotten

Try going into gmails actual settings for notifications, and change everything like vibrate and ringtone, if they are how you like them change them back but see if it triggers it.

OK, doing it now, will report back later!
15th June 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #757  
Thanks Meter: 137

990 posts
Hey now, I thought USB tether didn't work ? Funny I'm using it right now . Working fine .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
16th June 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #758  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

5,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky

OK, doing it now, will report back later!

Actually it seems whatever the active window is it don't send them. If your in mms and you lock it there is no notification but if you hit home before you lock the screen it seems them, i noticed this with talk today.

20th June 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #759  
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261

1,043 posts
More
So this is where the real party is at isn't it?

20th June 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #760  
OP Senior Member
Flag Louisiana

5,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

So this is where the real party is at isn't it?

Well yeah lmao!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread