FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CLOSED

27th December 2011, 03:37 AM |#11  
jalexishg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Awesome job !!!!!

Just my 2 cents, if you add Voodoo support to this rom is going to be perfect !!!!!
 
 
27th December 2011, 03:42 AM |#12  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,808
 
Donate to Me
More
Downloading.Right.Now!!Looks great!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
27th December 2011, 03:45 AM |#13  
Esteway.619's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Man I love the boot animation. It looks so good. Everything looks great and awesome. One request. Since u added the on screen buttons. U should include a kernel than can disable the bottom buttons. And just use them as notification lights. Thanks for a great rom.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
27th December 2011, 03:49 AM |#14  
FL0OD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 967
 
More
Did not have calendar sync battery % showed 100 in the status bar mod when battery was at 88%

°•neXus S4G•°
27th December 2011, 03:53 AM |#15  
JG96EVO's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag N.Carolina
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
How do u turn off the buttons on the phone to just have the onscreen buttons show up?
27th December 2011, 04:04 AM |#16  
solesonfire's Avatar
Senior Member
tampa fl
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

Man I love the boot animation. It looks so good. Everything looks great and awesome. One request. Since u added the on screen buttons. U should include a kernel than can disable the bottom buttons. And just use them as notification lights. Thanks for a great rom.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Co-sign

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
27th December 2011, 04:09 AM |#17  
JG96EVO's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag N.Carolina
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solesonfire

Co-sign

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

+1

10 char
27th December 2011, 04:14 AM |#18  
mobile_sensei's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ft. Meade
Thanks Meter: 563
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD

Did not have calendar sync battery % showed 100 in the status bar mod when battery was at 88%

°•neXus S4G•°

I have the 1% battery icons in place, but the xmls are still stock, so it will report 100, 85,71, etc, until I add the 1% xmls, working on it now. Hope to have v.4 up tonight or early tomorrow. Calendar & Facebook Sync are on the to do list.
Last edited by mobile_sensei; 27th December 2011 at 04:17 AM.
27th December 2011, 04:16 AM |#19  
fergie716's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,781
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_sensei

I have the 1% battery icons in place, but the xmls are still stock, so it will report 100, 85,71, etc, until I add the 1% xmls, working on it now. Hope to have v.4 up tonight or early tomorrow.

Grab the stat_sys_battery.xml and stat_sys_battery_charging.xml from my battery mod and put it in your SystemUI/res/drawable folder, will give you accurate battery

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
27th December 2011, 04:22 AM |#20  
mobile_sensei's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ft. Meade
Thanks Meter: 563
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG96EVO

How do u turn off the buttons on the phone to just have the onscreen buttons show up?

Thought about adding a switch to diable them, but its a risky move, because if something went hinky w/ the rom, you would have no buttons at all. Let me think on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mobile_sensei For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android4.0.3, ics, mobile_sensei, nexus s 4g, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes