5,601,062 Members 47,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB] [4.4] Avatar ROM for Samsung Nexus S4G (crespo4g) -Updated[Jan 19, 2014]

Tip us?

illr
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Is CIUI currently for the ns4g? I'm stating that thanks for bringing it to the ns4g its pretty solid, anything after that that's on op Lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

vertigosrs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
That makes no sense! That's like saying "Even if you kanged it, I'm alright with it"

I'm downloading it right now and there better not be 1 line of code from CIUI in here, if so I'm reporting this and it will not end pretty!
Not gonna end pretty? Lol. They'd just close the thread, they wouldn't hunt him down and beat him.... Not that big of a deal, deep breaths. At least it's yet another rom for our phone.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

bippi79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9448

DONATE TO ME
We definitely will give credits for the cyanogenmod team and trebuchet launcher. They are awesome people and without them this ROM will be impossible.

We have been working on this ROM for 9 months now and most of the stuff you see are done by us. We have taken open source code and modified it but the modification was done by us. Its not that we copied stuff from here and there and made a ROM.

Quote:
I'm not going to waste my time explaining myself to you BUT go ahead and enjoy this themed ROM!

Initally I thought it was up to par with CIUI which has actual framework modifications BUT this looks nothing but CM10 with Bazooka launcher and a theme HAHAHAHA

Oh and to the OP, I advice you to put up some credits because I see a lot of stuff in your ROM that I can bet my house....you didn't create! HAHAHA
Team AvatarROM

Phone : HTC One X
ROM : Avatar (4.2.2)
Code : AvatarROM

Mazda
Old
Thanks Meter 9463

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79 View Post
We definitely will give credits for the cyanogenmod team and trebuchet launcher. They are awesome people and without them this ROM will be impossible.

We have been working on this ROM for 9 months now and most of the stuff you see are done by us. We have taken open source code and modified it but the modification was done by us. Its not that we copied stuff from here and there and made a ROM.
Care to provide your source? I mean, it is open source........right?

bippi79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9448

DONATE TO ME
We haven't released the code still. But when we do i will send you the PM.

Quote:
Care to provide your source? I mean, it is open source........right?
Team AvatarROM

oka1
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3668

DONATE TO ME
Default From the moderator

To all in this Thread if you have an issue report to us do not post your opinion and code source here pm us directly,

To the op we need to post the source per the GPL asap in the github failure will cause this to get unapproved.

TO ALL HERE post respectfully stay on topic or do not post

Thanks ~~~ oka1

>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bippi79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9448

DONATE TO ME
Our GPL compliant source code is here - https://github.com/avatarrom

We are going through the Android License to identify which components are under GPL (webkit, bluetooth etc) and will be uploading it under the same link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
To all in this Thread if you have an issue report to us do not post your opinion and code source here pm us directly,

To the op we need to post the source per the GPL asap in the github failure will cause this to get unapproved.

TO ALL HERE post respectfully stay on topic or do not post

Thanks ~~~ oka1
Team AvatarROM

Sputnikk23
Old
Thanks Meter 109
and the verdict is?

Sputnikk23
Old
Thanks Meter 109
how hasn't it been updated in a year if jellybean hasn't been out for a year? just curious..

charlie95113
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnikk23 View Post
how hasn't it been updated in a year if jellybean hasn't been out for a year? just curious..
He meant ciui hqsnt been updated in a year and its gingerbread rom for htc evo

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2