Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
We released this ROM on 16 devices and one of them was Samsung Nexus S (Crespo). It booted fine and we tested it ourselves many times. Infact crespo is our primary test device. Since it is a Cyanogen based ROM, all we needed to do was compile the ROM for crespo4g and create a image. This is the same technique we handle for various devices. We test on international variant of SIII and once we are sure the ROM works we compile for variants like SIII(AT&T) and then release the image.
We are not sure what is the problem because we don't have a crespo4g device and apologies from our side.
We will discontinue the support for this device for the time being.
- 50 new themes
- OTA Fixes
- Lockscreen fix - time not coming along with unlocker
- Launcher updated with profiles
- Weebo app (Tasker like application - Beta). Currently supported only in 4.1.2.
- Latest merge with CM code base
- Bug fixes, Performace improvements and many more
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|