Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.1_r1.2] Bland Android Project [02/05]

Tip us?

budm
Old
(Last edited by budm; 20th November 2012 at 08:06 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by subnoize soulja View Post
is this ROM pretty stable? I am looking forward to flashing this but I know its a pretty new ROM and my phone has been acting funny and dont want to chance screwing it up!!
I'm running it on my phone right now (Well actually the previous build, but that reminded me to update to the current build so I'm updating right now) I've been running the previous build since it got finished, and only had two processes FC and they didn't FC anymore afterwards or inhibit the functionality of everything, and I think that was due to the fact that I didnt clear anything. So in terms of stability, its pretty stable.

Sc4ryB3ar
Old
Thanks Meter 83
I have a 4.2 g-apps flashable file, but I don't know how to get it up? It's on my phone...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Is it still missing call audio?

jpmi23
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I just installed this, just to give it a shot, and I keep getting (on reboot) FC of com.google.process.gapps. Any thoughts? I didn't see anything else stating this issue.
Motorola Q9c | HTC Mogul | Samsung Moment | HTC Hero (CDMA) | Coby Kyros MID7015A | Viewsonic G-Tablet | Dell Streak 7 | Nexus S 4G (RIP Old Friend) | Epic 4G (P.O.S.) | HTC EVO 3D (P.O.S.) | HP Touchpad (16GB)
Samsung Galaxy SIII: VRUCML1... dammit
HTC Droid DNA: ViperDNA 3.5.0
Galaxy Gear: Null_23
Nexus 7 (2012) WiFi: CM11 Nightlies
ASUS Cube V2: Stock
Logitech Revue (x2): Stock (of course)

Google+ | Twitter | Youtube

sirjoebob
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmi23 View Post
I just installed this, just to give it a shot, and I keep getting (on reboot) FC of com.google.process.gapps. Any thoughts? I didn't see anything else stating this issue.
Same issue here..... but only after I flashed the gapps package? Maybe some bad apps in there? Maybe overwriting something it shouldn't?
Phone: Nexus S 4g
Current ROM: JRN84D 4.1 --- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1763781&page=1
Download my JellyBean widget mods: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post28798432

blu8503
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjoebob View Post
Same issue here..... but only after I flashed the gapps package? Maybe some bad apps in there? Maybe overwriting something it shouldn't?
Same here, works fine without Gapps package
My name is Matt and I am a.......

pardonmyownage
Old
Thanks Meter 42
NFC is working. i could send a webpage to my Nexus 7. i'll test tags when i get to work tomorrow.

running fairly stable from what i've seen. i didnt install the separate gapps from the OP. i got the two Force Closes right when i start up. close them and they are done. only two though

not the smoothest. but not the worst by all means for a week old source code and a early build. any word on what kernels are working with this?
Phone: Nexus 4 Rom: Rastakat Kernel: Stock
Tablet: Nexus 10 Rom: 4.4 OTA Kernel: Stock

Sc4ryB3ar
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Which one is more recent 42b1 or 42v2

The Batman
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothmkr57 View Post

42b1

Sent from my Crespo4G using xda app-developers app
The Batman
Devices: Nexus S 4G (Sprint), HTC Evo 4G (Sprint), and iPhone 4S (AT&T)
Twitter: @FromGotham
The Following User Says Thank You to The Batman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

budm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmi23 View Post
This is the two FCs I get, I hope to get some spare time tomorrow morning to fix and remove this, and apply a few more tweaks to the Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothmkr57 View Post

42b1 is the latest build, also call audio is working, I have not had any issues with it and have held a few phone calls on it today, so there should be no issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardonmyownage
NFC is working. i could send a webpage to my Nexus 7. i'll test tags when i get to work tomorrow.

running fairly stable from what i've seen. i didnt install the separate gapps from the OP. i got the two Force Closes right when i start up. close them and they are done. only two though

not the smoothest. but not the worst by all means for a week old source code and a early build. any word on what kernels are working with this?
I've been using Matr1x off and on during my testing, but as far as what I've been told you should be able to use any 4.1.2 kernel, if you have any issues with any of them, let us know though, it'll help others with the same question as you.

thispaininmyhead
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
4G is working...

Sent from my Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to thispaininmyhead For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]