5,594,653 Members 32,762 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][AOSP] Bugless Beast (Nightlies)

Tip us?

wmdunn
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewa2jm View Post
Has anyone found an alternative ICS build with BB's stability and battery life? Pete's BB based on GB was by far the most stable rom I've used and I miss that! I have had problems with the currently available BB ICS build and just want an alternative. I like stability, simplicity, and good battery life.... Know of any good builds? Please share!

As much as I'd like JB I've lost hope for a strong candidate for my crespo4g and I got 200+ days on the contract.

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app
CMod 9.1 is very stable, and there are others such as Apex. With that said, the official Sprint update was leaked today, and there will be new custom builds available shortly, or you could install the official ota.
"Wise men still seek Him ... "

DominoDoug
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I've been running CM10 nightlies as of late. My computer is set up for builds I just don't have the time currently to do them.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

stewa2jm
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
CMod 9.1 is very stable, and there are others such as Apex. With that said, the official Sprint update was leaked today, and there will be new custom builds available shortly, or you could install the official ota.
I've considered a stock rooted rom. I haven't used one in months! I'be been using cm9.1 for a few weeks and like the stability, but my battery life is horrid! I use deep idle and underclock and I still have to charge my phone near the end of the work day where I had at least 65% left with BB. I've had my issues with the "latest" BB.

I'll check out Apex. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

skinneejay
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I'm still waiting for him to release a Jelly bean version. I was going to attempt to build his bugless beast for our phones. But I just can't get my computer set up correctly. He's released his complete source tree so it shouldn't be to hard for someone to compile it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Highway 55
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
I'm still waiting for him to release a Jelly bean version. I was going to attempt to build his bugless beast for our phones. But I just can't get my computer set up correctly. He's released his complete source tree so it shouldn't be to hard for someone to compile it.

I thought about compiling it too. I just don't have a machine capable of doing it right now. Unless a two year old dell laptop qualifies lol!

das_webos_transformer
Old
Thanks Meter 316

DONATE TO ME
It can be done, might take a day... as long as its 64 bit it spit something oit

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2
LG g2
-IOAP
-ZVA!!!!

Spint Galaxy S III
-Retired!
-Das_ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2545068

Nexus s 4G-SOLD

samsung transform
-Retired
-ChickenPox Latest

acer iconia a100
eh

My Laptop
Latitude D620
core 2 duo 1.6ghz
3GiB RAM
Linux Mint 14

Desktop
AMD 4600+
2gb RAM
Mint 16
GeForce 430+ 6150SE GPU
^^ high tech, i know!

hlxanthus
Old
Thanks Meter 556
Been going back thru some favorite roms of the last year. This one has disappeared from Pete's website. I would love to get a copy if anyone has one. I have his stable gingerbread but not his ics version. I would really appreciate the help. Also,on a quick side note, has anyone managed to build a JB version from his source?

fyrusher
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlxanthus View Post
Been going back thru some favorite roms of the last year. This one has disappeared from Pete's website. I would love to get a copy if anyone has one. I have his stable gingerbread but not his ics version. I would really appreciate the help. Also,on a quick side note, has anyone managed to build a JB version from his source?

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=crespo4g

Highway 55
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Default Re: [ROM][ICS][AOSP] Bugless Beast (Nightlies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrusher View Post
???

He is asking for Bugless Beast, not CM.

@OP - I will look to see if I have the last ICS BB backed up on my external HD.

The Following User Says Thank You to Highway 55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pardonmyownage
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Re: [ROM][ICS][AOSP] Bugless Beast (Nightlies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlxanthus View Post
Post a link for that stable GB room plz! Tried to get it a few weeks back

Sent from my Nexus 4
Phone: Nexus 4 Rom: Rastakat Kernel: Stock
Tablet: Nexus 10 Rom: 4.4 OTA Kernel: Stock