Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 43,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][12-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Builds

Tip us?
 
Skunk Ape1
Old
#251  
Skunk Ape1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4944
Posts: 3,424
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Killeen

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarkho View Post
Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App
And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

 
joebarkho
Old
#252  
joebarkho's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 695
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1 View Post
And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
better than not having them.
If I helped, hit that thanks button :B thanks!
 
fergie716
Old
#253  
fergie716's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3595
Posts: 3,903
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarkho View Post
better than not having them.
I have the stock Galaxy Nexus /system/media/audio/ files. Kgill sent them to me today. I made a flashable out of it... Some of the ui sounds have low volume and I have doubles of some ring tones but if you want it I can post my link when I get home. I don't understand why I have doubles tho because I have my updater-script delete /system/media/audio before extracting

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
 
AndroidUser00110001
Old
#254  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3633
Posts: 2,662
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NYC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarkho View Post
Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App
You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fergie716
Old
#255  
fergie716's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3595
Posts: 3,903
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001 View Post
You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.
Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.







Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.


I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you


Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
 
AndroidUser00110001
Old
#256  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3633
Posts: 2,662
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NYC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.


Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.


I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you


Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!
 
fergie716
Old
#257  
fergie716's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3595
Posts: 3,903
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001 View Post
Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
Awesomeness man. Yea for anyone wondering this ROM, in my opinion, really has it all in terms of customization and stability.

And from my experience I don't really care for the galaxy Nexus ui sounds. The volume is extremely low. Either that or I got knocked around too much at practice tonight

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
 
turtleman13
Old
#258  
turtleman13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baltimore
+1

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using XDA App

SM-N900P Note 3
NC5 Rooted Stock ROM
TWRP 2.7.0.1 Recovery


Retired
SPH-D710 (E4GT)
Jellyverse
Android: 4.1.2


Retired
Nexus S 4G
Miui.US ROM
Clockwork Recovery v5.x


Retired
Samsung Vibrant
Trigger ROM (Modifed)
Clockwork Recovery v2.5.1.2


Retired
HTC Dream - Bronze Edition
Death/Danger SPL
Radio V. 2.22.23.02
Rom.KiNgxKxlick Legend2G1 1.2
Recovery. RA-dream-v1.6.2
 
turtleman13
Old
#259  
turtleman13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baltimore
Will the new kernel be Cfs or bfs

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using XDA App

SM-N900P Note 3
NC5 Rooted Stock ROM
TWRP 2.7.0.1 Recovery


Retired
SPH-D710 (E4GT)
Jellyverse
Android: 4.1.2


Retired
Nexus S 4G
Miui.US ROM
Clockwork Recovery v5.x


Retired
Samsung Vibrant
Trigger ROM (Modifed)
Clockwork Recovery v2.5.1.2


Retired
HTC Dream - Bronze Edition
Death/Danger SPL
Radio V. 2.22.23.02
Rom.KiNgxKxlick Legend2G1 1.2
Recovery. RA-dream-v1.6.2
 
Omniren
Old
#260  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 40
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 626


Here are my stats at the end of the day. I talked on the phone for like 30 minutes and was on my Bluetooth for 40 with my wifi on pretty much the whole day. I only used the phone to text.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using XDA App
Current Phone: Nexus S 4g
Current Setup:
Kernel - Matr1x Kernel v17.0
Rom - Codename Android Version 1.4.0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes