Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][12-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Builds

OP AndroidUser00110001

31st January 2012, 05:42 AM   |  #251  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 5,000

3,442 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarkho

Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
31st January 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #252  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 80

715 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1

And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

better than not having them.
31st January 2012, 07:00 AM   |  #253  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,716

3,981 posts
More
Quote:

better than not having them.

I have the stock Galaxy Nexus /system/media/audio/ files. Kgill sent them to me today. I made a flashable out of it... Some of the ui sounds have low volume and I have doubles of some ring tones but if you want it I can post my link when I get home. I don't understand why I have doubles tho because I have my updater-script delete /system/media/audio before extracting

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
31st January 2012, 07:11 AM   |  #254  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,081

3,031 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2012, 07:25 AM   |  #255  
Flag Buffalo, NY

3,981 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.

Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.

Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.

I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you

31st January 2012, 07:29 AM   |  #256  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,081

3,031 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716

Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.

Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.

I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you

Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
31st January 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #257  
Flag Buffalo, NY

3,981 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.

Awesomeness man. Yea for anyone wondering this ROM, in my opinion, really has it all in terms of customization and stability.

And from my experience I don't really care for the galaxy Nexus ui sounds. The volume is extremely low. Either that or I got knocked around too much at practice tonight

31st January 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #258  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 9

204 posts
More
+1

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using XDA App
31st January 2012, 08:01 AM   |  #259  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 9

204 posts
More
Will the new kernel be Cfs or bfs

31st January 2012, 08:02 AM   |  #260  
Flag 626
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
More

Here are my stats at the end of the day. I talked on the phone for like 30 minutes and was on my Bluetooth for 40 with my wifi on pretty much the whole day. I only used the phone to text.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread