Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 43,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][12-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Builds

Tip us?

Skunk Ape1
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4944

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarkho View Post
Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App
And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

joebarkho
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1 View Post
And you know for sure the sounds on AOKP are stock ICS sounds and not just added by that particular rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
better than not having them.
If I helped, hit that thanks button :B thanks!

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3595
Quote:
better than not having them.
I have the stock Galaxy Nexus /system/media/audio/ files. Kgill sent them to me today. I made a flashable out of it... Some of the ui sounds have low volume and I have doubles of some ring tones but if you want it I can post my link when I get home. I don't understand why I have doubles tho because I have my updater-script delete /system/media/audio before extracting

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk

AndroidUser00110001
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Lmao thanks. I was saying, the camera shutter, keyboard typing, selecting things, choosing apps.. those things. Its the same sounds as GB. Aokp 20+ has them
...On second thought, I'm going to stick with aokp until I see the mods I want on this one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App
You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3595
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001 View Post
You can download the source from out github and build in what features you want. We also provide a full set of instructions to get you going.
Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.

Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.

I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you

AndroidUser00110001
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716 View Post
Hey, new kernel is still running strong no complaints. I had one full reboot a few hours ago but I'm 90% sure that's because I was multi tasking a lot.

Not the most statistically impressive in those screen shots but I had my phone in my locker for 2 hours when I was @ lax practice. Then when I got out I've been using it like crazy. All in all very stable and responsive. Would love to this integrated into future builds.

I'm gunna wipe battery stats tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some more accurate stats for you

Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3595
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001 View Post
Thanks for the feedback and testing. It is almost 100% sure that the kernel will be in the next update for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
Awesomeness man. Yea for anyone wondering this ROM, in my opinion, really has it all in terms of customization and stability.

And from my experience I don't really care for the galaxy Nexus ui sounds. The volume is extremely low. Either that or I got knocked around too much at practice tonight

turtleman13
Old
Thanks Meter 6
+1

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using XDA App

SM-N900P Note 3
NC5 Rooted Stock ROM
TWRP 2.7.0.1 Recovery

Retired
SPH-D710 (E4GT)
Jellyverse
Android: 4.1.2

Retired
Nexus S 4G
Miui.US ROM
Clockwork Recovery v5.x

Retired
Samsung Vibrant
Trigger ROM (Modifed)
Clockwork Recovery v2.5.1.2

Retired
HTC Dream - Bronze Edition
Death/Danger SPL
Radio V. 2.22.23.02
Rom.KiNgxKxlick Legend2G1 1.2
Recovery. RA-dream-v1.6.2

turtleman13
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Will the new kernel be Cfs or bfs

SM-N900P Note 3
NC5 Rooted Stock ROM
TWRP 2.7.0.1 Recovery

Retired
SPH-D710 (E4GT)
Jellyverse
Android: 4.1.2

Retired
Nexus S 4G
Miui.US ROM
Clockwork Recovery v5.x

Retired
Samsung Vibrant
Trigger ROM (Modifed)
Clockwork Recovery v2.5.1.2

Retired
HTC Dream - Bronze Edition
Death/Danger SPL
Radio V. 2.22.23.02
Rom.KiNgxKxlick Legend2G1 1.2
Recovery. RA-dream-v1.6.2

Omniren
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Here are my stats at the end of the day. I talked on the phone for like 30 minutes and was on my Bluetooth for 40 with my wifi on pretty much the whole day. I only used the phone to text.

Current Phone: Nexus S 4g
Current Setup:
Kernel - Matr1x Kernel v17.0
Rom - Codename Android Version 1.4.0