Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 43,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[rom] crespo4g aosp kang 4.2.1 [build 3 ~ jan 10, 2013]

Tip us?

treezy26
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Does the "vibration" (i call it this cuz i dont know the technical term lol) work when pressing the back/menu/search/home buttons? mine arent working...dont know if this is normal cuz i know on some roms it does.

pandaman21
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by treezy26 View Post
Does the "vibration" (i call it this cuz i dont know the technical term lol) work when pressing the back/menu/search/home buttons? mine arent working...dont know if this is normal cuz i know on some roms it does.
Check to see if haptic feedback is on in the sound settings, if it's not checked check it . Hoped this helps.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to pandaman21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

treezy26
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaman21 View Post
Check to see if haptic feedback is on in the sound settings, if it's not checked check it . Hoped this helps.

duh...i feel dumb. thanks dude

pandaman21
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by treezy26 View Post
duh...i feel dumb. thanks dude
You welcome

the1dynasty
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,051

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp420 View Post
I've just confirmed 4g wifi tether works with a 3rd party app:

http://code.google.com/p/android-wif...2.apk&can=2&q=

native wifi tether may not support 4g, but this app does

This screenshot doesn't show 4g tether working... Every ROM I've tried shows this too... The part that doesn't work is there aren't any devices that pick up on this signal... See if u have another phone, tablet or laptop that will find the signal you're sending out...

And not to take anything away from the work that went into this ROM... But do we really need 4 essentially stock AOSP ROMs? Bland Android, Rasbean, Green blue, and now this... They're all essentially the same... I like seeing new ROMs just like anyone else... But this can be confusing to people... I think it would be better to work together with other devs to update existing ROMs than to come out with the same thing...

n2d551
Old
Thanks Meter 762
I agree with you to a point. However there are a few things that are different between all these if you read the op's. Rasbean has a theme built strictly 4 it. Hint hint. Maybe someone could add a cool theme 4 one of these others to add flavor. But I don't know who could do this.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

xuser
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2d551 View Post
I agree with you to a point. However there are a few things that are different between all these if you read the op's. Rasbean has a theme built strictly 4 it. Hint hint. Maybe someone could add a cool theme 4 one of these others to add flavor. But I don't know who could do this.

DarkerModJB_Universal.zip Works great on JB ROMs Must use CWM Recovery to flash, did not install with TWRP.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=164

n2d551
Old
Thanks Meter 762
Sorry inside joke 4 people who live in sebastian

vertigosrs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1dynasty View Post
This screenshot doesn't show 4g tether working... Every ROM I've tried shows this too... The part that doesn't work is there aren't any devices that pick up on this signal... See if u have another phone, tablet or laptop that will find the signal you're sending out...

And not to take anything away from the work that went into this ROM... But do we really need 4 essentially stock AOSP ROMs? Bland Android, Rasbean, Green blue, and now this... They're all essentially the same... I like seeing new ROMs just like anyone else... But this can be confusing to people... I think it would be better to work together with other devs to update existing ROMs than to come out with the same thing...

Who cares if there are multiple roms that are aosp or somewhat alike? Some devs do things differently than others and some people prefer some devs over others. Personally I think it's awesome to have multiple people continue to make things for our phones, and I don't blame them for wanting to have a rom of their own. Personally I think if people can't read the op's of each thread and differentiate between different roms then they probably shouldn't be flashing anything to begin with. I've been following all the new rom threads and am grateful for all the devs hard work put into each and every one of them whether they're similar or completely different.

the1dynasty
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,051

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2d551 View Post
Sorry inside joke 4 people who live in sebastian

Oh that was for me? Lol... I almost responded too haha... I don't have a computer to rip this open and theme it :-/

BTW, I moved... I'm back down in Miami again! I just never updated my info online anywhere lol

The Following User Says Thank You to the1dynasty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.1, aosp, crespo4g, jelly bean, nexus s 4g