Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,899 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [NS4G] CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v4.0

Tip us?

Eemerica2s
Old
Thanks Meter 1
So much in that nightly too. So WiFi is only broken with Matr1x v19? I haven't tried it any other way.

tnjbrown
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default burnsra v6 or nightly

Hi.. new to Cyanogenmod, and have installed the nightly from 4/11 and loving it.. using it as my daily driver, not having any issues... only 1 reboot listening to iHeartRadio with Deep Idle on.. turned off deep idle and back to normal.. battery level though went from 40% down to 2% after the reboot... i'll let it run till it dies and see if it recalibrates itself..

My question though is how many people use a nightly for a daily driver? Would the burnsra V6 listed in RomManager be better to use as a daily? I really don't plan to use the nightlies.. just looking for a nightly or version to use as a daily until 4.0.4 becomes a stable Cyanogen release...

Opinions?

EVO-lution of Man
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjbrown View Post
Hi.. new to Cyanogenmod, and have installed the nightly from 4/11 and loving it.. using it as my daily driver, not having any issues... only 1 reboot listening to iHeartRadio with Deep Idle on.. turned off deep idle and back to normal.. battery level though went from 40% down to 2% after the reboot... i'll let it run till it dies and see if it recalibrates itself..

My question though is how many people use a nightly for a daily driver? Would the burnsra V6 listed in RomManager be better to use as a daily? I really don't plan to use the nightlies.. just looking for a nightly or version to use as a daily until 4.0.4 becomes a stable Cyanogen release...

Opinions?
CM nightlies on ns4g are pretty stable IMHO. Just don't run matr1x with the latest nightly and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

agrote007
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjbrown View Post

Opinions?
I'm using Burnsra V6...His seem to be more stable then the nightly's.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G (CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v6) using XDA
Current:
AT&T Samsung S4 "ROOTED"
ROOT Method - towelroot
ROM - Stock (Touchwiz) 4.4.2 Kitkat (Minus 450MB of pre-installed apps)
Kernal - Stock
Radio - Stock
Recovery - Stock

Old:
Sprint Nexus S 4G "ROOTED"
ROM - CyanogenMod 10 NIGHTLY's
Kernal - Stock CyanogenMod 10
Radio - D720SPRLF2 (Sprint)
Recovery - ClockworkMod Touch

Old-er:
Sprint HTC Hero "ROOTED"
ROM - CyanogenMod 8 - 10
Kernal - Stock CyanogenMod
Radio - ?
Recovery - ClockworkMod

FAFS
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrote007 View Post
I'm using Burnsra V6...His seem to be more stable then the nightly's.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G (CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v6) using XDA
Where's v6

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

lurtis
Old
Thanks Meter 218
That goofy text is sprint. I've flashed another rom since then so I can't copy and paste it but it was something about registering on sprints site for earth day for a chance to win a free smartphone.

tnjbrown
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is battery life any better with the burnsra v6 than a recent nightly from 4/11? Battery for me on that nightly was just OK. I think I had better on gingerbread stock ROM .

Using the stock kernel on the nightly right now. Would a new kernel using v6 burnsra be a good daily driver? I'm not a tweaker so no need for bells and whistles with the different kernel just wondering if it would make a significant battery improvement or if its only minimal improvement over the v6 stock kernel.

Thanks all..

ŽAndroidDoctorŽ
Old
Thanks Meter 30
were do u find it at

tnjbrown
Old
Thanks Meter 0
V6? Its in ROM Manager

tommy0823
Old
Thanks Meter 423
Anyone have problems getting the 4/19 nightly to boot? I've downloaded twice w a matching md5, and I keep getting hung up at the Google logo? Can anyone confirm it working? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Tags
crespo4g ics