Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [NS4G] CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v4.0

OP burnsra

20th April 2012, 12:03 AM   |  #1761  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
So much in that nightly too. So WiFi is only broken with Matr1x v19? I haven't tried it any other way.
20th April 2012, 01:46 AM   |  #1762  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
burnsra v6 or nightly
Hi.. new to Cyanogenmod, and have installed the nightly from 4/11 and loving it.. using it as my daily driver, not having any issues... only 1 reboot listening to iHeartRadio with Deep Idle on.. turned off deep idle and back to normal.. battery level though went from 40% down to 2% after the reboot... i'll let it run till it dies and see if it recalibrates itself..

My question though is how many people use a nightly for a daily driver? Would the burnsra V6 listed in RomManager be better to use as a daily? I really don't plan to use the nightlies.. just looking for a nightly or version to use as a daily until 4.0.4 becomes a stable Cyanogen release...

Opinions?
20th April 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #1763  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 42

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjbrown

Hi.. new to Cyanogenmod, and have installed the nightly from 4/11 and loving it.. using it as my daily driver, not having any issues... only 1 reboot listening to iHeartRadio with Deep Idle on.. turned off deep idle and back to normal.. battery level though went from 40% down to 2% after the reboot... i'll let it run till it dies and see if it recalibrates itself..

My question though is how many people use a nightly for a daily driver? Would the burnsra V6 listed in RomManager be better to use as a daily? I really don't plan to use the nightlies.. just looking for a nightly or version to use as a daily until 4.0.4 becomes a stable Cyanogen release...

Opinions?

CM nightlies on ns4g are pretty stable IMHO. Just don't run matr1x with the latest nightly and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
20th April 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #1764  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 6

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjbrown

Opinions?

I'm using Burnsra V6...His seem to be more stable then the nightly's.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G (CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v6) using XDA
20th April 2012, 03:00 AM   |  #1765  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 10

172 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrote007

I'm using Burnsra V6...His seem to be more stable then the nightly's.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G (CyanogenMod 9 v4.0.4 - v6) using XDA

Where's v6

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA
20th April 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #1766  
Thanks Meter: 239

828 posts
That goofy text is sprint. I've flashed another rom since then so I can't copy and paste it but it was something about registering on sprints site for earth day for a chance to win a free smartphone.

20th April 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #1767  

15 posts
Is battery life any better with the burnsra v6 than a recent nightly from 4/11? Battery for me on that nightly was just OK. I think I had better on gingerbread stock ROM .

Using the stock kernel on the nightly right now. Would a new kernel using v6 burnsra be a good daily driver? I'm not a tweaker so no need for bells and whistles with the different kernel just wondering if it would make a significant battery improvement or if its only minimal improvement over the v6 stock kernel.

Thanks all..

20th April 2012, 04:13 AM   |  #1768  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 34

164 posts
More
were do u find it at
20th April 2012, 04:30 AM   |  #1769  

15 posts
V6? Its in ROM Manager

20th April 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #1770  
Flag joliet
Thanks Meter: 423

757 posts
More
Anyone have problems getting the 4/19 nightly to boot? I've downloaded twice w a matching md5, and I keep getting hung up at the Google logo? Can anyone confirm it working? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
crespo4g ics
Previous Thread Next Thread