FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[ROM]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIv4.1 for Crespo4G[3.1.25]w/ Toolbox and WiMAX

Thanks Meter: 2,140
 
By AdhvanIt, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 27th October 2012, 08:21 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th October 2012, 03:31 AM |#21  
chalan30's Avatar
Senior Member
AUSTIN, TX
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Yep.. Full wipe / factory reset. And got a zaomi sync fc (resolved by freezing it via tib) and fc in Android. process.acore (this is resolved by clearing data in contacts storage and contacts and dialer in manage apps. Just a work around of course.) These issues plus a kind of laggy lock screen are my only negative observations. Also is there any way to modify the lock screen targets?

Edit... Didn't read above posts. thanks OP! Not complaining here at all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
Last edited by chalan30; 28th October 2012 at 03:34 AM.
 
 
28th October 2012, 03:46 AM |#22  
AdhvanIt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi.
Thanks Meter: 2,140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalan30

Yep.. Full wipe / factory reset. And got a zaomi sync fc (resolved by freezing it via tib) and fc in Android. process.acore (this is resolved by clearing data in contacts storage and contacts and dialer in manage apps. Just a work around of course.) These issues plus a kind of laggy lock screen are my only negative observations. Also is there any way to modify the lock screen targets?

Edit... Didn't read above posts. thanks OP! Not complaining here at all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

If you do a google search for lockscreen themes, you'll find many with alternate apps that launch. There are a couple of tutorials around as well that will guide you through making your own.
28th October 2012, 03:58 AM |#23  
chalan30's Avatar
Senior Member
AUSTIN, TX
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Thanks for the reply and thanks for your efforts with this rom!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app
28th October 2012, 09:02 AM |#24  
AdhvanIt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi.
Thanks Meter: 2,140
 
More
OP is updated with new links.
The new version takes care of all of the previously mentioned issues other than a single Xiaomi CloudSync FC right after first boot.

MIUI.us_Crespo4G_V4.1_2.10.26.1_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signe d_AdhvanIt.zip | MD5: 19a6b6671fa1dd0645a0b68e77e2ffa4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AdhvanIt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2012, 11:15 AM |#25  
knjng's Avatar
Member
Flag could belong anywhere
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdhvanIt

OP is updated with new links.
The new version takes care of all of the previously mentioned issues other than a single Xiaomi CloudSync FC right after first boot.

MIUI.us_Crespo4G_V4.1_2.10.26.1_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signe d_AdhvanIt.zip | MD5: 19a6b6671fa1dd0645a0b68e77e2ffa4

wow thanks bro, im so excited....
28th October 2012, 01:02 PM |#26  
knjng's Avatar
Member
Flag could belong anywhere
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
i have installed miui rom, and this is my feedback, everythings work fine till now, i havent fount something miss or wrong

but at first i install this rom, my clock (on top of corner) blinking, it appear n disapper frequently, i dont know why it just happen, i trie installing it again but this happen again, so i just try to reboot n reboot over and over, suddenly things going normal again..

thanks for your great job, i love this rom

# PS : just found another problems, i inatall several APK file from market or from my micro sd, it installed correctly . but it won't open.
Last edited by knjng; 28th October 2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: problem found
28th October 2012, 01:10 PM |#27  
coosawatchie's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Had the blinking clock too, it stopped tho, hasnt reappeared. 4G works smoothly, still no 4g tether =( . Has few crash bugs, like going to SMS app and swiping to the left, where the "favorite" are, then some chinese text shows up and it crashes. It also crashes for Google Navigation, Maps are fine but as soon as you switch to Navigation it closes it. Other than that, nice port...
Great Job man.... i know it takes a lot of work to do this. so i give you props
28th October 2012, 03:46 PM |#28  
AdhvanIt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi.
Thanks Meter: 2,140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosawatchie

Had the blinking clock too, it stopped tho, hasnt reappeared. 4G works smoothly, still no 4g tether =( . Has few crash bugs, like going to SMS app and swiping to the left, where the "favorite" are, then some chinese text shows up and it crashes. It also crashes for Google Navigation, Maps are fine but as soon as you switch to Navigation it closes it. Other than that, nice port...
Great Job man.... i know it takes a lot of work to do this. so i give you props

The NAV crash may be due to TTS missing. Try flashing Gapps.
If you go into MMS settings, then advanced, there is an option to hide the recommend tab.
Can you get me a log on 4g tether and explain what its doing/not doing?

Sent from another galaxy [S2]
28th October 2012, 05:30 PM |#29  
knjng's Avatar
Member
Flag could belong anywhere
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
how about installed apk cannot run ? any idea?

Sent from my MB855 using xda app-developers app
28th October 2012, 05:45 PM |#30  
AdhvanIt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi.
Thanks Meter: 2,140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knjng

how about installed apk cannot run ? any idea?

Sent from my MB855 using xda app-developers app

I'm not seeing any errors like that.
Can you elaborate?
And get a logcat. Without a logcat, I can't help you.

Sent from another galaxy [S2]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes