Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,631 Members 50,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][SENSE 2.1] Nexus Sense 4G v1.4 | Full HTC Sense Experience | 4/1/12

Tip us?
 
lilxpoohbear
Old
#351  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Help please and thank you.

I can't seem to choose the region of United States when I first start setup the rom. Help please and thank you.
 
swamp goblin
Old
#352  
swamp goblin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1580
Posts: 911
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxpoohbear View Post
I can't seem to choose the region of United States when I first start setup the rom. Help please and thank you.
I don't know why this happens.. All files point to english being the main language.. If you dont press anything, and hit next, it will be english..
.


If you like my work, give me a quick "thanks"

And if you realllly like my work, I enjoy coffee
 
lilxpoohbear
Old
#353  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp goblin View Post
I don't know why this happens.. All files point to english being the main language.. If you dont press anything, and hit next, it will be english..
I can select united kingdom, which is the same, but it thinks i am in the UK though, Which I don't mind, but its bit annoying at times.
 
swamp goblin
Old
#354  
swamp goblin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1580
Posts: 911
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxpoohbear View Post
I can select united kingdom, which is the same, but it thinks i am in the UK though, Which I don't mind, but its bit annoying at times.
After the rom stopped recognizing english, I just skipped selecting a language and hit next at that screen, and it usually ends up on normal u.s. english, as the time is in 12 hour format and weather is in Fahrenheit.. I can mess with the resources file to remove multiple of languages, and re-add united states as an option haha..
.


If you like my work, give me a quick "thanks"

And if you realllly like my work, I enjoy coffee
 
AndroiddiordnA
Old
#355  
AndroiddiordnA's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 68
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Destin, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Default thank you

I just wanted to drop in and give you my thanks. I sold my epic 4g touch and bought a nexus s just so I could run sense on a galaxy s device on sprint. I have always loved the galaxy s line but have been partial to sense since my first wildfire. I am patiently waiting for your release of 4.0, pretty much like everyone else...lol. I have actually converted some friends and family out of their iphones into nexus s simply because of this rom. Thanks again from Destin Fl!
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroiddiordnA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xboxfanj
Old
#356  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6147
Posts: 6,777
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saint Louis, Mizzou

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroiddiordnA View Post
I just wanted to drop in and give you my thanks. I sold my epic 4g touch and bought a nexus s just so I could run sense on a galaxy s device on sprint. I have always loved the galaxy s line but have been partial to sense since my first wildfire. I am patiently waiting for your release of 4.0, pretty much like everyone else...lol. I have actually converted some friends and family out of their iphones into nexus s simply because of this rom. Thanks again from Destin Fl!
Rofl because the lead dev just switched the other way so epic touch will get it soon. Me tcp and swamp are working on it. Its hard for me since I don't have a touch. I only have an epic slider, but i'm helping them as best as I can.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA


If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

 
swamp goblin
Old
#357  
swamp goblin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1580
Posts: 911
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroiddiordnA View Post
I just wanted to drop in and give you my thanks. I sold my epic 4g touch and bought a nexus s just so I could run sense on a galaxy s device on sprint. I have always loved the galaxy s line but have been partial to sense since my first wildfire. I am patiently waiting for your release of 4.0, pretty much like everyone else...lol. I have actually converted some friends and family out of their iphones into nexus s simply because of this rom. Thanks again from Destin Fl!
Hahah no way, like xboxfanj said I have gone the other way, got myself an epic 4g touch

A few devs are still working hard on the sense 4.0 port, although with the current issues related to nexus s hardware, I don't think it is worth it.

Sense 2.1 was always my favorite since I came from the evo, so I'm glad you like this rom.
.


If you like my work, give me a quick "thanks"

And if you realllly like my work, I enjoy coffee
 
AndroiddiordnA
Old
#358  
AndroiddiordnA's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 68
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Destin, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Just bought an epic 4g touch for testing. Devs start sending me stuff to test and when I get it on monday or tuesday we can start bricking until we get it right.

Miscommunication and just outright bad timing but I got the nexus s for $100 and sold my e4gt for $400, thanks craigslist!

But I got a good cheap used e4gt on ebay for $260 so we can continue with testing of 2.1 on e4gt and eventually 4.0

Once again definitely looking forward to this newfound surge of interest in sense on e4gt.

Cant wait!

The Following User Says Thank You to AndroiddiordnA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xboxfanj
Old
#359  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6147
Posts: 6,777
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saint Louis, Mizzou

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroiddiordnA View Post
Just bought an epic 4g touch for testing. Devs start sending me stuff to test and when I get it on monday or tuesday we can start bricking until we get it right.

Miscommunication and just outright bad timing but I got the nexus s for $100 and sold my e4gt for $400, thanks craigslist!

But I got a good cheap used e4gt on ebay for $260 so we can continue with testing of 2.1 on e4gt and eventually 4.0

Once again definitely looking forward to this newfound surge of interest in sense on e4gt.

Cant wait!

We talk on gtalk usually. Add me, xboxlover360@gmail.com



Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA


If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

The Following User Says Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AndroiddiordnA
Old
#360  
AndroiddiordnA's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 68
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Destin, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Added you, my name is strayerkindlefire@gmail.com.

Thanks, AdA

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes