Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][PORT][SENSE 2.1] Nexus Sense 4G v1.4 | Full HTC Sense Experience | 4/1/12

OP swamp goblin

8th April 2012, 12:12 AM   |  #351  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Help please and thank you.
I can't seem to choose the region of United States when I first start setup the rom. Help please and thank you.
8th April 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #352  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,580

911 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxpoohbear

I can't seem to choose the region of United States when I first start setup the rom. Help please and thank you.

I don't know why this happens.. All files point to english being the main language.. If you dont press anything, and hit next, it will be english..
8th April 2012, 05:58 AM   |  #353  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp goblin

I don't know why this happens.. All files point to english being the main language.. If you dont press anything, and hit next, it will be english..

I can select united kingdom, which is the same, but it thinks i am in the UK though, Which I don't mind, but its bit annoying at times.
9th April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #354  
OP Senior Member

911 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxpoohbear

I can select united kingdom, which is the same, but it thinks i am in the UK though, Which I don't mind, but its bit annoying at times.

After the rom stopped recognizing english, I just skipped selecting a language and hit next at that screen, and it usually ends up on normal u.s. english, as the time is in 12 hour format and weather is in Fahrenheit.. I can mess with the resources file to remove multiple of languages, and re-add united states as an option haha..
20th April 2012, 01:31 AM   |  #355  
Flag Destin, Florida
Thanks Meter: 166

88 posts
Donate to Me
More
thank you
I just wanted to drop in and give you my thanks. I sold my epic 4g touch and bought a nexus s just so I could run sense on a galaxy s device on sprint. I have always loved the galaxy s line but have been partial to sense since my first wildfire. I am patiently waiting for your release of 4.0, pretty much like everyone else...lol. I have actually converted some friends and family out of their iphones into nexus s simply because of this rom. Thanks again from Destin Fl!
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroiddiordnA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 01:39 AM   |  #356  
Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,684

7,095 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroiddiordnA

I just wanted to drop in and give you my thanks. I sold my epic 4g touch and bought a nexus s just so I could run sense on a galaxy s device on sprint. I have always loved the galaxy s line but have been partial to sense since my first wildfire. I am patiently waiting for your release of 4.0, pretty much like everyone else...lol. I have actually converted some friends and family out of their iphones into nexus s simply because of this rom. Thanks again from Destin Fl!

Rofl because the lead dev just switched the other way so epic touch will get it soon. Me tcp and swamp are working on it. Its hard for me since I don't have a touch. I only have an epic slider, but i'm helping them as best as I can.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA
20th April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #357  
OP Senior Member

911 posts
Quote:

Hahah no way, like xboxfanj said I have gone the other way, got myself an epic 4g touch

A few devs are still working hard on the sense 4.0 port, although with the current issues related to nexus s hardware, I don't think it is worth it.

Sense 2.1 was always my favorite since I came from the evo, so I'm glad you like this rom.
21st April 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #358  
Flag Destin, Florida

88 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just bought an epic 4g touch for testing. Devs start sending me stuff to test and when I get it on monday or tuesday we can start bricking until we get it right.

Miscommunication and just outright bad timing but I got the nexus s for $100 and sold my e4gt for $400, thanks craigslist!

But I got a good cheap used e4gt on ebay for $260 so we can continue with testing of 2.1 on e4gt and eventually 4.0

Once again definitely looking forward to this newfound surge of interest in sense on e4gt.

Cant wait!

The Following User Says Thank You to AndroiddiordnA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:15 AM   |  #359  
Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,684

7,095 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just bought an epic 4g touch for testing. Devs start sending me stuff to test and when I get it on monday or tuesday we can start bricking until we get it right.

Miscommunication and just outright bad timing but I got the nexus s for $100 and sold my e4gt for $400, thanks craigslist!

But I got a good cheap used e4gt on ebay for $260 so we can continue with testing of 2.1 on e4gt and eventually 4.0

Once again definitely looking forward to this newfound surge of interest in sense on e4gt.

Cant wait!

We talk on gtalk usually. Add me, xboxlover360@gmail.com

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #360  
Flag Destin, Florida

88 posts
Donate to Me
More
Added you, my name is strayerkindlefire@gmail.com.

Thanks, AdA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread