5,595,067 Members 40,939 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KANG]NS4G CM9 Euroskank KANGS &Trinity Kernels

Tip us?

stellar
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Lol I saw your "64GB SD card" comment, yeah I'm waiting to see what my options are by the end of June. I'm so tempted to go with the Evo but the S3 is looking like a major powerhouse. I'm also actually considering an iPhone, I would hate joining the walled garden but the iPhone has some things android phones just lack :/

Jamin13
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar View Post
Lol I saw your "64GB SD card" comment, yeah I'm waiting to see what my options are by the end of June. I'm so tempted to go with the Evo but the S3 is looking like a major powerhouse. I'm also actually considering an iPhone, I would hate joining the walled garden but the iPhone has some things android phones just lack :/
Honestly, if the Exynos isn't in US variant, I wouldn't pick up a GS3. Something doesn't feel right about it having the S4.

|Trolling with a smile|

stellar
Old
Thanks Meter 49
True. If it comes with the S4 chip(most likely now that I think of it), its only upside would be the removable battery and some software features lol

Which now leaves me the choice between the Evo,iPhone, or the new Nexus which probably wont come to sprint until April or may -.-

FL0OD
Old
(Last edited by FL0OD; 30th May 2012 at 05:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 946
It won't be a quad. Tegra supposed to be making some 4lte chips but we won't see them until late this year or early next.

stellar
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD View Post
It won't be a quad. Tegra supposed to be making some 4lte chips but we won't see them until late this year or early next.

Ahhh well that's just a swift kick in the balls of the quad-core fiending crowd in the U.S. lol

You have any phones in mind FLOOD?

Jamin13
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar View Post
Ahhh well that's just a swift kick in the balls of the quad-core fiending crowd in the U.S. lol

You have any phones in mind FLOOD?
But then there's that Galaxy Note 10.1 that I'm eying...

|Trolling with a smile|

Skunk Ape1
Old
(Last edited by Skunk Ape1; 30th May 2012 at 02:19 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4780

DONATE TO ME
Quad core isn't needed in a phone right now as nothing is or will be optimized for it until it is more mainstream. Evo lte has been having a lot of issues especially with the multitasking, data and screen problems. Many one x owners are returning the phones due to this. Evo lte's are most likely to see the same problems.

Watching to gs3 threads to see what kind of issues are going to pop up as more people get their gs3's.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1582151

Jamin13
Old
(Last edited by Jamin13; 30th May 2012 at 08:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1 View Post
Quad core isn't needed in a phone right now as nothing is or will be optimized for it until it is more mainstream. Evo lte has been having a lot of issues especially with the multitasking, data and screen problems. Many one x owners are returning the phones due to this. Evo lte's are most likely to see the same problems.

Watching to gs3 threads to see what kind of issues are going to pop up as more people get their gs3's.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1582151

Also, geez what's wrong with the One X? That's a ridiculous amount of issue for the next thing since sliced bread but before the iPhone 5.

|Trolling with a smile|

kmjo29
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hey guys! I was wondering will custom carrier change be integrated into the ROM soon?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5707

DONATE TO ME
Looking more and more like I will keep my GNex..lol. I am watching the S3 stuff in my 14 day window though. I am running out of time but I love the GNex. As soon as I rooted, put Skank and Dark Ice on it...wow! I have the Epic Touch which will just be coming into its development prime within the next few months. I like having a pure Google phone and a Galaxy series. Damn I don't know what the hell I am going to do!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2