Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 40,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Slim Bean [Quality First !] [4.2.2 - Build 8] (05/08/2013)

Tip us?

Goth Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I don't know if anyone else has this but it will not let me change my Voicemail number from *86 an now the new voicemail notification just loves to stay up in the bar till I reset the phone after I listen to/delete them aside from that loving this ROM so far especially loving the smaller font/icons/popup text box compared to the other ROMs I've used very nice an clean

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

DMardroid
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Wolf View Post
I don't know if anyone else has this but it will not let me change my Voicemail number from *86 an now the new voicemail notification just loves to stay up in the bar till I reset the phone after I listen to/delete them aside from that loving this ROM so far especially loving the smaller font/icons/popup text box compared to the other ROMs I've used very nice an clean

A few posts back bud http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35775075

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Goth Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMardroid View Post
A few posts back bud http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35775075

Ah I wasn't on my WiFi when I posted that am had bad service just took so long to load the last page (the app auto loads them) plus was saying I love this ROM too I'll deal with the notification for now haha

illr
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1dynasty View Post
I have a hunch that it has more to do with the gnex and above having multiple processors vs the ns4g only having a single processor... I think this one has to work harder for the same tasks that a multi-core system would do with relative ease...

So an example would be a photosphere image... It might take around 3mins for my phone to process that image... The entire time running with the screen on and high frequency... Whereas the gnex might be able to do it in 1-2mins, essentially cutting the time in half and using much less "peak" power...

That's the only thing i can think of on why these phones don't do as well with +4.1... I could be way off but this is what i tell myself and it makes sense lol

Or that... Lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

vertigosrs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Maybe battery life seems a little lower on 4.2 because of Google now running, depending on how much you use it and how many tiles you have?

lurtis
Old
Thanks Meter 218
does this have the xtra lockscreen options like the 4.1.2 version had? the blackberry 10 lockscreen and the other one? (forget what it was)

Thanks in advance!

stevepwolf
Old
Thanks Meter 17
my clock forcecloses when i try to set the alarm, 4g in the power widgets is broken, also no brightness slider anymore

ttakacs
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepwolf View Post
my clock forcecloses when i try to set the alarm, 4g in the power widgets is broken, also no brightness slider anymore
Clear Data in the Clock app and see if that fixes the alarm problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to ttakacs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stevepwolf
Old
Thanks Meter 17
durp. can't believe I didn't do that. ty

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

the1dynasty
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3048

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed... So far good on Matr1x 24.5... Similar to cm10.1 I was on... Thanks for the ROM!