[ROM] Slim Bean [Quality First !] [4.2.2 - Build 8] (05/08/2013)

Search This thread

NexusZomby

Mar 25, 2012
San Diego
I downloaded beautiful widgets but I can only get the widgets on the home screens not the lockscreen itself?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Have you swiped to a new lock screen and tried adding it that way, I also make sure you have all widgets checked in your system settings.

u2y3evyv.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tchaari

ircsmith

Jan 7, 2010
its been a few days since I corrected my screw up. did the full wipe and reflashed. gotta say this is the best this phone has run yet! have not had one issue since. nothing I like is missing and all the crap I hate is gone. love it

I forgot about Beautiful Widgets. used to run it but had an issue with it back on 2.7 and went to Fancy Widgets. think its time to go Beautiful again.

cheers

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Are people having problems getting their voice mails and also clearing voicemail i just got a voicemail of someone that called me 4 hours ago Lol i deleted it and icon still shows i have a new voicemail?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Edit rebooted phone voicemail icon is gone

Revilo62

Feb 23, 2012
I'm in love. My phone has been killing me lately. These 160mb CM10.1 roms all leaving me with about 30mb free RAM. This rom is giving me 120-140mb free. It's flying, best I've ever seen this thing work. Still has every feature I love from CM10.1, but faster.

I'm also in love with the change in resolution, it doesn't work quite as well as the old one (Chrome the tabs button the number doesn't line up) but mostly it just makes it feel like a whole new device having everything this size. I love love love this rom. Don't think I'll ever go back to CM on this phone, just wont be able to handle it.

korrowan

Apr 13, 2010
Wifi Tether?

I cannot get wifi tethering to work at all. First time I flashed this rom BT didn't work at all as it would not turn on and wifi tethering didn't work. I then did a full wipe and reinstalled and BT works but wifi tethering still will not pass the internet through to my nexus 10.

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo4g) [Beta2] [stable] [many features]

How do I change the lock screen widget so it doesn't have to be the same logo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

amieldl143

Oct 3, 2008
Brentwood

Anyone having problems with music. Keeps freezing rebooting when I play music.I'm using gogleplay music player.

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago

Can't seem to get my wallpaper to change... Any quick fix

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Wafflcopterz

May 31, 2012
Chicago, IL
I cannot get wifi tethering to work at all. First time I flashed this rom BT didn't work at all as it would not turn on and wifi tethering didn't work. I then did a full wipe and reinstalled and BT works but wifi tethering still will not pass the internet through to my nexus 10.
Yeah I had a similar issue, try flashing it one more time.

What I did to get it to work is I backed up my internal SD onto my computer, went to recovery and wiped EVERYTHING, then in Mounts and Storage I mounted the SD to USB and did a Quick Format through windows. I threw the roms and backups back on the SD and flashed Slim again.

I could only get WiFi Tether to work this way, good luck on BT tethering I can't figure that out at ALL.

DMardroid

Apr 15, 2012
Sunny So.Cal.

You tethering 4g speeds tho?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

amieldl143

Oct 3, 2008
Brentwood

Are you overclocking?

Sorry I flashed the goo gapps. Lol flashed slim gapps. Changed 240 DPI. Everything works. Thanks for ROM. Aosp still smoother than cm10.1. This ROM is what I've been looking for. :)

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
There are also inverted gapps and some themes in the website. Do not hesitate to click on their links to see an image and have an idea about their look. Big big thanks for kufikugel who did all the theming for Slim Bean ;)

amieldl143

Oct 3, 2008
Brentwood
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo4g) [RC1] [stable] [many features] [+inverted]

There are also inverted gapps and some themes in the website. Do not hesitate to click on their links to see an image and have an idea about their look. Big big thanks for kufikugel who did all the theming for Slim Bean ;)

Gonna make donation today. Thank again.. Great job...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Guys, RC2 is officially released.
    Eveything is in the website.
    You can start by the changelog http://slimroms.net/index.php/changelog ;)
    Enjoy ;)
    Guys, 4.2.1 beta 2 is officially released. We called it beta2 but it is very stable and it has all the features of slim bean 4.1.2 and more. We worked hard to make it always slim and snappy with the maximum of features.
    As usual, go to web site, read the changelog, download, flash and enjoy.
    Guys, build 2 is live with some new awesome features that I let you discover. Take your time to read the changelog flash and enjoy :)