Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,584 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(NS 4G) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Tip us?

FL0OD
Old
Thanks Meter 950
Rrreal nice. Thanks for the update:thumbup:

surveysays
Old
Thanks Meter 86
this rom is crack!!! i love this ****!! ive had the best ICS experience with this rom for sure! thanks krarvind !
Samsung Nexus S 4G // PHONE
SlimBean Build 3 [4.2.2] // ROM
Matr1x v25.0 // KERNEL
^ the setup

celebrate the 20th min of every hour ... hOUR 20

theworldseen

darksine
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Anyone know how to turn on the voice typing portion of the regular Android keyboard? I installed the removed addons and have the option available in settings but the mic next to the space bar no longer shows up. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Crespo4g using XDA

stellar
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksine View Post
Anyone know how to turn on the voice typing portion of the regular Android keyboard? I installed the removed addons and have the option available in settings but the mic next to the space bar no longer shows up. Thanks in advance.

Download Voice Search from the market

darksine
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Did that and can use the voice search and commands but the voice input mic on the keyboard doesn't show up so can't dictate emails or texts from within the opened app. the voice input option is enabled in keyboard settings too.

Jyro275
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Slim ICS on NS4G Shown Off

Decided to make this video for people with NS4Gs who are curious about Slim, but want to see it in action on the actual phone. Feel free to post in O.P.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jyro275 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FL0OD
Old
Thanks Meter 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyro275 View Post
Decided to make this video for people with NS4Gs who are curious about Slim, but want to see it in action on the actual phone. Feel free to post in O.P.

Thanks but you need to update your video. We're on 3.3

megazac1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
UPDATE #2: Had to go back to stock GB then re-root and re-flash everything. Seems to work now. Le sigh...
Having GPS issues as well. I REALLY don't want to have to do this. Let's hope 3.3 fixes it.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Still can't get a lock. Tried GPS Aids, and GPS Status. No luck. Do I really have to reroot and all that jazz?

FL0OD
Old
Thanks Meter 950
It's a kernel issue. Flash another kernel. The stock kernel is notorious for having gps issues on the ns4g. See Eugenes Speedy kernel thread. That is who makes this kernel unless I am mistaken. You will see a lot of this same kind of issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to FL0OD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

calisoldier83
Old
Thanks Meter 10
So GPS doesn't work with 3.3?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe