5,600,053 Members 43,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who rocks their Nexus S without a screen protector?

Tip us?

Zieghart
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
When I got my Nexus S, I was so paranoid I'd scratch the screen so I bought a screen protector before I unboxed it. Sadly, due to its concave(or convex, correct me if I'm wrong), placing it was hard, plus, it accumulated lint and dust at the edges. It's been more than a year now that I've been rocking my Nexus S without a screen protector (idc if there are coins in my pockets, my screen ain't getting scratched one bit).

Mario Christian Oquias
Old
Thanks Meter 11
may i suggest posting of pics ? good day xda!
Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 (stock)

"GOOD DAY XDA"

naripsta
Old
Thanks Meter 65
I used to rock with none, did receive minor scratches, very minor. I'm sure it was from my keys being in the same pocket as my phone. I recently bought a screen protector for it just 'cause I got tired of the finger prints/smears on the screen itself.

Google G1
iPhone 4
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nexus 4
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy Note III
HTC One

kwudude
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I certainly don't have a screen protector. I've had my NS for about 9 months now and there isn't a scratch in sight on the screen.

powerfull777
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Me but I have a small tiny scratch but I traded my broken HTC for a bran new nexus s win

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

Carl61433
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've had my Nexus S for almost 10 months now, no screen protector used once. I'll use my case every now and then though. I just somehow have manged to keep it scratch free, and I just love the way it cleans so easily.

shuiguo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I did not use any screen protector and now I have my Nexus S the past six months, no scratches,

GrimReaper24
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zieghart View Post
When I got my Nexus S, I was so paranoid I'd scratch the screen so I bought a screen protector before I unboxed it. Sadly, due to its concave(or convex, correct me if I'm wrong), placing it was hard, plus, it accumulated lint and dust at the edges. It's been more than a year now that I've been rocking my Nexus S without a screen protector (idc if there are coins in my pockets, my screen ain't getting scratched one bit).
Lol try a lighter in your pocket my last nexus had a big scratch on the screen..
-XDA MODERATOR-
HERE TO HELP.
Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.

mac08wrx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
1 year and 6 months no case no screen protection and the screen is good. The only prob is my power button lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mac08wrx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmindset
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I had it for a month and screen cracked after dropping it

Sent from my YP-GS1 using xda app-developers app