Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

◄ ▌[19.05.2012][Tweaks][CM9] Brainmaster's CM9 ▌►

Tip us?
 
gauthier81
Old
(Last edited by gauthier81; 8th April 2012 at 06:07 PM.)
#21  
gauthier81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 245
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chatham
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainmaster View Post
Yes, that could be.
Is it the vending.apk?

Edit: NVM i realized it is vending lol. Will let you know if it worked.

PS. It didn't work
Sent from my Nexus 4 Kit Kat wrapper

Device - Nexus 4
Rom - PSX v2
Kernel - PSK
 
Bandis710
Old
(Last edited by Bandis710; 8th April 2012 at 06:18 PM.)
#22  
Bandis710's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 1,361
Join Date: Mar 2008
Installed it and wow this rom looks classy The black and white makes evrything look really classy .. I even like the inverted apps even though I am usually not a big fan of inverted apps .. Only the contacts app it a bit hard to read , all contacts and their data are in a grey text which is kind of hard to read on a black background .. apart from that perfect rom which managed to improve on the already smooth CM9 v5 rom by kalim
 
DaXmax
Old
#23  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10,031
Posts: 10,693
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
I just jizzed my pants went i saw this. :P

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
AeroEchelon
Old
#24  
AeroEchelon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 367
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto, ON
Currently restoring my apps and everything is smooth but bugs/force closes.

However, there is one minor thing that could be modified:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandis710 View Post
.. Only the contacts app it a bit hard to read , all contacts and their data are in a grey text which is kind of hard to read on a black background .. apart from that perfect rom which managed to improve on the already smooth CM9 v5 rom by kalim
The contact names are a bit hard to read.
If I've helped in any way, hit the thanks button!

Device: Samsung Nexus S i9020
ROM: BuglessBeast [AOSP 4.0.4]
Kernel: bedalusKERNEL v1.4d


In terms of UI/UX Design click here for the best Android apps available.
 
RHemi
Old
#25  
RHemi's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Adelaide
Default Minimalist Question

So Far Very Sexy... I just got comfortable with "update-cm-9-20120405-NIGHTLY-crespo"


Question about Minimalist Icons, Did you want us to flash directly after ROM install for it to look just like screenshot?

Link (Minimalist_Icons_CM9.zip) was broken at the time of download

And LINK (Minimalist_Launchers_CM9.zip) is only if updating launchers with Google play right?
Maguro (CyanogenMod 9-NIGHTLY) | Crespo (CyanogenMod 9-NIGHTLY) | Tenderloin (CyanogenMod 9-NIGHTLY) | Galaxys2 (Stock 4.0.3)
 
renna1992
Old
#26  
renna1992's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 205
Posts: 828
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedalus View Post
Also in my opinion. Thanks for this brainmaster.
Bedalus are you going to bench this one when you have the time ?

Sent from my Crespo using xda premium
 
mixtapes08
Old
#27  
mixtapes08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,429
Posts: 3,398
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Quezon City
Can i flash this over in another cm9 rom? Love this theme man.

Sent from my Nexus S
Nexus 4: Mahdi Rom 4.4.4 + Mahdi Kernel
 
brainmaster
Old
#28  
brainmaster's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
Posts: 3,921
Join Date: Dec 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
v1.1 with the Contacts App fix uploaded, or download the patch in the OP for the v1.


Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.
The Following User Says Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
bedalus Old
#29  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by renna1992 View Post
Bedalus are you going to bench this one when you have the time ?

Sent from my Crespo using xda premium
Of course!

kernels ; battery ; ROM ; gov/sched
Now with summaries in the first posts. Convenient for XDA app users!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
brainmaster
Old
#30  
brainmaster's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
Posts: 3,921
Join Date: Dec 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
I just jizzed my pants went i saw this. :P

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Please don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHemi View Post
So Far Very Sexy... I just got comfortable with "update-cm-9-20120405-NIGHTLY-crespo"


Question about Minimalist Icons, Did you want us to flash directly after ROM install for it to look just like screenshot?

Link (Minimalist_Icons_CM9.zip) was broken at the time of download

And LINK (Minimalist_Launchers_CM9.zip) is only if updating launchers with Google play right?
Broken DL fixed. Yes, Icons need to be flashed if you want them like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixtapes08 View Post
Can i flash this over in another cm9 rom? Love this theme man.

Sent from my Nexus S
Full Wipe recommended.


Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes