Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

◄ ▌[19.05.2012][Tweaks][CM9] Brainmaster's CM9 ▌►

Tip us?

dimeim
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3thekid View Post
New to BM roms. Just wounding witch launcher people prefer.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
I'd def go with Nova for smoothness.

idelgado782
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Ohhh BM and community. I too am in the same boat as Rikardo. I just upgraded to the new windows phone Nokia Lumia 900, I was going to get the One X on the sixth of May but I've read really good things about the Lumia so I decided to test it out. If it's not for me I'll exchange ot when the X comes out. However you will still see me around though because I am actually giving my little brother my phone and ill update the phone phone him as I have time. Brainmaster, you're am AMAZING dev and I LOVE your work. Thank you thank you thank you. Alright guys continue to enjoy and support BM and each other. I'll still be on XDA, just on different forums. =D

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Addicted to flashing! It all started on my Nexus S........., Then Galaxy Nexus, upgraded to the Galaxy S3, Couldn't resist to take Notes 2 and now I'm using S4 and writing with my Note 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to idelgado782 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apatal
Old
(Last edited by apatal; 23rd April 2012 at 03:59 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1960
Guys, I need help. Can't get past the Google logo at startup. I always do a clean wipe but I just can't seem to make it work. Any ideas?

I'm trying to flash BM's CM9 v3.0 Black version...

EDIT: Nevermind, tried a workaround by flashing the original CM9 first, boot-reboot, then wipe cache and dalvik cache then flash BM's CM9, and booted fine. Thanks.

brainmaster
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idelgado782 View Post
Ohhh BM and community. I too am in the same boat as Rikardo. I just upgraded to the new windows phone Nokia Lumia 900, I was going to get the One X on the sixth of May but I've read really good things about the Lumia so I decided to test it out. If it's not for me I'll exchange ot when the X comes out. However you will still see me around though because I am actually giving my little brother my phone and ill update the phone phone him as I have time. Brainmaster, you're am AMAZING dev and I LOVE your work. Thank you thank you thank you. Alright guys continue to enjoy and support BM and each other. I'll still be on XDA, just on different forums. =D

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Hi India. Thanks for your support. Enjoy the Lumia.

;)

@ All - I'm using the Apex Launcher.

Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.

raducux
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Why do have two gallery and some other doubled apks ?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

shahidwzr
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Which kernel from the batch of trinity kernels would u guys suggest. I need bld so moving from stock.

Sent from my Nexus S

slipkory
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidwzr View Post
Which kernel from the batch of trinity kernels would u guys suggest. I need bld so moving from stock.

Sent from my Nexus S

Yes, agreed.. although right now running this ROM very smooth ..we want to try other kernel as well.great job BM

greenfrogz
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidwzr View Post

Sent from my Nexus S
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipkory View Post
Yes, agreed.. although right now running this ROM very smooth ..we want to try other kernel as well.great job BM
Personally I m using the t144 from BM's upload. However, not every.phone can run this. So I would suggest try out with t132. If the battery life is too short, change to t12 or teuv.

alen1901
Old
Thanks Meter 6624
Quote:
Originally Posted by raducux View Post
Why do have two gallery and some other doubled apks ?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Install gapps again.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9023
Nexus 5
ROM: Purity
KERNEL: Code_Blue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus 5 Purity rom THEMES. click.

Nexus 4 Purity rom THEMES. click.

My Galaxy S4 lockscreen for Galaxy S2. click.

bojiokia
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hey all,

I have just flash Black 3.0, I am trying to use titanium backup to remove those redundant apps which I do not need.

After rebooting the phone, the apps re-appear again. I can't seems to remove a single apps at all.

And what is the different of inverted apps and non-inverted?