Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

OP morfic

30th May 2011, 09:09 PM   |  #201  
buenso80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

i just knocked of morfics high quadrant with his G2x.. for now(probably very temporary) the nexus s is still king. how do you like these apples ;)
this was the trinity 1.544ghz kernel.

Call me tech-geek, but this is so cool
30th May 2011, 10:19 PM   |  #202  
dario3040's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 157
 
1,581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenso80

Call me tech-geek, but this is so cool

30th May 2011, 10:39 PM   |  #203  
Borky_16's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Salzburg
Thanks Meter: 116
 
540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Could you add VDD Support for ViperMod?
31st May 2011, 04:29 AM   |  #204  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,499
 
26,814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
if i didnt see it happen, i would never have believed it. so, i dont expect you to believe it. this is with a new trinity 1.544ghz that morfic whipped up today. it wasnt supposed to happen, he actually was using a new optimization(ask him) for a new test kernel for his G2x but it wouldnt boot, so he decided to try it in the nexus s trinity. so guess what...

31st May 2011, 12:43 PM   |  #205  
vivmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brescia
Thanks Meter: 138
 
1,335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

if i didnt see it happen, i would never have believed it. so, i dont expect you to believe it. this is with a new trinity 1.544ghz that morfic whipped up today. it wasnt supposed to happen, he actually was using a new optimization(ask him) for a new test kernel for his G2x but it wouldnt boot, so he decided to try it in the nexus s trinity. so guess what...

any download link?
31st May 2011, 01:24 PM   |  #206  
alf69mi's Avatar
Senior Member
Milan
Thanks Meter: 21
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Tried UV11 and 1,44 both worked well,
latest UV11 release seems stable, i tried some time ago with previous versions and Nexus S was freezing and sometimes also stuck at boot .
Nice the big green TRINITY logo removal and the customizable sound at boot .
Thankyou.
31st May 2011, 02:22 PM   |  #207  
vivmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brescia
Thanks Meter: 138
 
1,335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf69mi

Tried UV11 and 1,44 both worked well,
latest UV11 release seems stable, i tried some time ago with previous versions and Nexus S was freezing and sometimes also stuck at boot .
Nice the big green TRINITY logo removal and the customizable sound at boot .
Thankyou.

where can i remove boot sound?
31st May 2011, 04:49 PM   |  #208  
alf69mi's Avatar
Senior Member
Milan
Thanks Meter: 21
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
simply delete the ogg file in
/system/media/audio/poweron
The Following User Says Thank You to alf69mi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2011, 06:53 PM   |  #209  
tehshouter's Avatar
Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 5
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Thumbs up
This is the best kernel ever!
31st May 2011, 07:16 PM   |  #210  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,499
 
26,814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
have you guys seen this? http://androidcommunity.com/nexus-s-...-cm7-20110530/


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes