Post Reply

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

OP morfic

17th April 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #10601  
Oodie's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Kuliyapitiya
Thanks Meter: 1,966
 
1,635 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Mary

Lies!

Just enter file:///sdcard/download/FileManager.apk in the stock browser to open the file.

Ohh ! I really didn't know that . Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus S
17th April 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #10602  
albundy2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,374
 
3,552 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Using adb to push the file would work as well.
17th April 2012, 10:55 AM   |  #10603  
Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 9
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Thanks for all the help. Just one more question though, I flashed gapps after flashing the 4/13 ROM but still did not get the Music Player. Does Gapps not include Google Music player?

Also, I can't download the Google Play Music app from the market as it says it's unavailable in my country! So if someone could link me to the latest CM9 music player it would be great. Thanks.
Last edited by Ritwik7; 17th April 2012 at 12:18 PM.
17th April 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #10604  
cpom1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
698 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Mary

Lies!

Just enter file:///sdcard/download/FileManager.apk in the stock browser to open the file.

Where do I enter that?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
17th April 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #10605  
glennkaonang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 194
 
509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritwik7

Thanks for all the help. Just one more question though, I flashed gapps after flashing the 4/13 ROM but still did not get the Music Player. Does Gapps not include Google Music player?

Also, I can't download the Google Play Music app from the market as it says it's unavailable in my country! So if someone could link me to the latest CM9 music player it would be great. Thanks.

I saw there are some threads in the themes & apps subforum.
But I have no idea whether they have the latest or not.

Anyway, how's roscala, I mean rascarlo's ROM development journey going?
Is he still worried about those scumbag haters from the GN forum?


Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
17th April 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #10606  
skinner12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
575 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
I don't understand why I can run without problem TEUV and instead with T11 I have 3 or 4 random daily reboots..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
17th April 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #10607  
Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 9
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpom1

Where do I enter that?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

In the browser URL/Search bar.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ritwik7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #10608  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,032
 
10,693 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennkaonang

I saw there are some threads in the themes & apps subforum.
But I have no idea whether they have the latest or not.

Anyway, how's roscala, I mean rascarlo's ROM development journey going?
Is he still worried about those scumbag haters from the GN forum?


Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

This the last what i heard...



Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #10609  
Bamdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 39
 
681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Using the latest BB and TEUV. I've tried several roms/kernels, different combinations but this has been the "smoothest" experience thus far. Still testing battery life, for I was getting 18 solid hours on BB and simple kernel/stock kernel.

Always feels good to get some Trinny Trin Trin running on this bitch.

私のネクサスSから送ら
Last edited by Bamdroid; 17th April 2012 at 11:07 PM.
17th April 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #10610  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City Mo
Thanks Meter: 264
 
1,968 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner12

I don't understand why I can run without problem TEUV and instead with T11 I have 3 or 4 random daily reboots..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)

Because teuv has more voltage and slower clock speed than t11?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus S Android Development by ThreadRank