[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

OP morfic

20th April 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #10701  
Flag Uppsala
Thanks Meter: 20

180 posts
More
Hi everyone!

Is there anyone who has the problem that the phone app loades up instantly with a black background but the contacts themselfs take 5-10 sec to load up? i have around 250 contacts.

the problem is there with newly wiped rom no apps installed. the problem is there with different kernels. the problem is there with different roms. what im i doing wrong? its very frustrating, all apps that seem to use some kind of database are suffering from this.

is there a way two tweak the scripts in init.d with morfic kernel to solve this annoying problem? or is my nandmemory starting to give in ?
any tips ? is there a way to lock the phone app in memory so it doesnt get kicked out and has to be reloaded.

Edit: running oodies latest Cmskank with t132 menchausen (spelling).
Last edited by Lazat; 20th April 2012 at 06:20 PM.
20th April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #10702  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,941

26,350 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazat

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone who has the problem that the phone app loades up instantly with a black background but the contacts themselfs take 5-10 sec to load up? i have around 250 contacts.

the problem is there with newly wiped rom no apps installed. the problem is there with different kernels. the problem is there with different roms. what im i doing wrong? its very frustrating, all apps that seem to use some kind of database are suffering from this.

is there a way two tweak the scripts in init.d with morfic kernel to solve this annoying problem? or is my nandmemory starting to give in ?
any tips ? is there a way to lock the phone app in memory so it doesnt get kicked out and has to be reloaded.

maybe there is something in your sd storage slowing it down. ive seen that happen, an odd file on sd storage doing weird things. if it was on your sd storage, that would explain why it happens with any rom/kernel.
20th April 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #10703  
Flag Uppsala
Thanks Meter: 20

180 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

maybe there is something in your sd storage slowing it down. ive seen that happen, an odd file on sd storage doing weird things. if it was on your sd storage, that would explain why it happens with any rom/kernel.

ill try and make a full wipe of the sdstorage then. Odd though if that affects the phone contacts and sms loading times

thanks for the tip
20th April 2012, 07:32 PM   |  #10704  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!

26,350 posts
Quote:

ill try and make a full wipe of the sdstorage then. Odd though if that affects the phone contacts and sms loading times

thanks for the tip

let me know how it goes please.
20th April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #10705  
Thanks Meter: 106

576 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi everyone!

Here is the same.. It take time to load contact..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
20th April 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #10706  
Recognized Contributor
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,752

4,152 posts
Donate to Me
More
Two stupid question:

Will your app load faster when force 2d is enabled?

Will that drain a little more battery?

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S using xda premium
20th April 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #10707  
Thanks Meter: 182

1,052 posts
Donate to Me
More

Definitely the perfect marriage rascream and Trinity T11 so smooth and fast and battery friendly!!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
20th April 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #10708  
Thanks Meter: 53

698 posts
More
@simms can you screenshot your auto starts for me so I can see what I should have disabled please

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
20th April 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #10709  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!

26,350 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpom1

@simms can you screenshot your auto starts for me so I can see what I should have disabled please

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

i use two fields, during startup and after startup. here you go..

The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #10710  
Thanks Meter: 106

576 posts
Donate to Me
More
TriNitY kernel toolbox.. So is it in testing?

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread