Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,306 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Tip us?

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20726
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner12 View Post
TriNitY kernel toolbox.. So is it in testing?

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
yes. but it still has a lot of work that needs to be done(for the ns/ns4g). but the basic stuff like cpu control, governors, schedulers, and reboot menu work.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpom1 View Post
@simms can you screenshot your auto starts for me so I can see what I should have disabled please

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
imagine what kind of hell my phone would be in if i let all my apps start up after boot i let just the basics start up, what i need.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cpom1
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
i use two fields, during startup and after startup. here you go..

So I thought you didnt use NSTools?

bioan
Old
Thanks Meter 366

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazat View Post
Hi everyone!

Is there anyone who has the problem that the phone app loades up instantly with a black background but the contacts themselfs take 5-10 sec to load up? i have around 250 contacts.

the problem is there with newly wiped rom no apps installed. the problem is there with different kernels. the problem is there with different roms. what im i doing wrong? its very frustrating, all apps that seem to use some kind of database are suffering from this.

is there a way two tweak the scripts in init.d with morfic kernel to solve this annoying problem? or is my nandmemory starting to give in ?
any tips ? is there a way to lock the phone app in memory so it doesnt get kicked out and has to be reloaded.

Edit: running oodies latest Cmskank with t132 menchausen (spelling).
You have no problem with your phone. Every ICS Rom has this issue unfortunately. If somebody will manage to keep it in memory, we will enjoy it. Install a third party dialer/contact app that has this function. Exdialer is pretty good.

Sent from my Alldro Speed using xda premium
Nexus 5
Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to bioan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20726
Quote:
So I thought you didnt use NSTools?
i dont. but i do install these apps and test things out when people have problems(and to support the devs). otherwise i wouldnt know whats up. and as you can see, i dont let it start up. itll only start up if i open it.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cpom1
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
i dont. but i do install these apps and test things out when people have problems(and to support the devs). otherwise i wouldnt know whats up. and as you can see, i dont let it start up. itll only start up if i open it.
Oh ok. So what about the trinity toolbox...is it working with nexus s yet?

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20726
Quote:
Oh ok. So what about the trinity toolbox...is it working with nexus s yet?
this...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner12 View Post
TriNitY kernel toolbox.. So is it in testing?

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
yes. but it still has a lot of work that needs to be done(for the ns/ns4g). but the basic stuff like cpu control, governors, schedulers, and reboot menu work.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22

Carne_Asada_Fries
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Latest nightly seems to break wifi with Trinity. A result of the new wifi module patch possibly?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carne_Asada_Fries View Post
Latest nightly seems to break wifi with Trinity. A result of the new wifi module patch possibly?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
latest cm9 breaks wifi on all custom kernels. i wish that they would stop breaking things then expect all other developers to follow their lead, its a waste of time and just pointless. you can find a fix for cm9s broken wifi here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1609721
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DaXmax
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10026
Quote:
latest cm9 breaks wifi on all custom kernels. i wish that they would stop breaking things then expect all other developers to follow their lead, its a waste of time and just pointless. you can find a fix for cm9s broken wifi here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1609721
Actually, i remade trinity's kernel and changes the system path, and now is working awesomely on my phone. Should i upload it or wait till the next update comes?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bamdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 39
BB...T11...nuff said. :thumbup:

私のネクサスSから送ら
私のネクサスSから送ら