5,600,919 Members 41,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Tip us?
 
Carne_Asada_Fries
Old
#10721  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Actually, i remade trinity's kernel and changes the system path, and now is working awesomely on my phone. Should i upload it or wait till the next update comes?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
I wouldn't mind it, who knows when the next update.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
 
simms22
Old
#10722  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18051
Posts: 22,662
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BROOKLYN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Actually, i remade trinity's kernel and changes the system path, and now is working awesomely on my phone. Should i upload it or wait till the next update comes?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
if you want to post them, go ahead, i dont mind. but you should ask morfic really, shoot him an email.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
 
morfic
Old
#10723  
morfic's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12392
Posts: 7,112
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Antonio
We'll have new builds tonight, dropping off daughter right now, then dinner.
That ln -s would make a neat fixer upper menu item.
Detect which exists, create link to other.

Until then if one guy unzipped them, moved and repacked them for y'all. Hit his thanks button hard?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Email me, i suck at replying to PMs.



Direct link to my GIT - http://www.bitbucket.org/morfic/
Direct link to my *old* GIT - http://morfic.euroskank.com/git/

twitter - @morfique
Talk to me on freenode's #trinitykernel
1KBSMtMTDSTr9XU23sYr9wZJBfb2RwpWnf

You may call me "gun powder"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
simms22
Old
(Last edited by simms22; 21st April 2012 at 01:48 AM.)
#10724  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18051
Posts: 22,662
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BROOKLYN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfic View Post
We'll have new builds tonight, dropping off daughter right now, then dinner.
That ln -s would make a neat fixer upper menu item.
Detect which exists, create link to other.

Until then if one guy unzipped them, moved and repacked them for y'all. Hit his thanks button hard?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
damn, you beat my response
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
 
morfic
Old
#10725  
morfic's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12392
Posts: 7,112
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Antonio
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax View Post
Actually, i remade trinity's kernel and changes the system path, and now is working awesomely on my phone. Should i upload it or wait till the next update comes?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Just make sure it's obvious it's yours.
I can't be around all the time and if you already did it and keeps them from waiting, share it.

I'd be stupid to tell you No

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Email me, i suck at replying to PMs.



Direct link to my GIT - http://www.bitbucket.org/morfic/
Direct link to my *old* GIT - http://morfic.euroskank.com/git/

twitter - @morfique
Talk to me on freenode's #trinitykernel
1KBSMtMTDSTr9XU23sYr9wZJBfb2RwpWnf

You may call me "gun powder"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Shadow-Nexus
Old
#10726  
Shadow-Nexus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 501
Posts: 2,381
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix
Do the new kernel have darker colors?
Im using air weekly right now with CM9 6.0 and it seems pretty stable and the voodoo colors are awesome and no green screen at all
I was in aokp b32 but it was really slow and unstable
that rom seriously needs the high big mem patch
Dax any updates on your aokp rom?
 
simms22
Old
#10727  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18051
Posts: 22,662
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BROOKLYN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Android View Post
Do the new kernel have darker colors?
Im using air weekly right now with CM9 6.0 and it seems pretty stable and the voodoo colors are awesome and no green screen at all
I was in aokp b32 but it was really slow and unstable
that rom seriously needs the high big mem patch
Dax any updates on your aokp rom?
bigmem in trinity now works with any rom, even roms that dont include the needed files, there hasnt been a green screen in weeks, and the kernel colors are pretty dark(especially with the brightness lowered).
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
 
Shadow-Nexus
Old
#10728  
Shadow-Nexus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 501
Posts: 2,381
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
bigmem in trinity now works with any rom, even roms that dont include the needed files, there hasnt been a green screen in weeks, and the kernel colors are pretty dark(especially with the brightness lowered).
I know i know but i think the rom would be much faster with the patch and as for the colors i think they're to light compared to my current setup with air kernel
But i guess its up to you and morfic
 
y3mita
Old
#10729  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 991
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Trinity colors are the best in all kernels

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to y3mita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Articudos
Old
#10730  
Articudos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2159
Posts: 1,494
Join Date: Dec 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
My eyes like trinity kernel color!lol
How can I express about color? hmm..Smurf color?Looking through sunglasses?
Anyway, I mean it's greaaaaat!
stability&color!
Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Current : E975 - CM11

Retired : Nexus S

If My Post was helpful, Hit THANKS button

Buy me beer or cup of coffee!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Articudos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes