FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

7,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,078
 
By morfic, Recognized Developer on 15th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 07:14 PM |#10841  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 25,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbosch

Those are the ones you uploaded yesterday right? I tried them in hopes of fixing the problem. It's not a flicker, but when the screen turns there is definitely a slight green tinge, no flicker or anything, overlaying the screen.

I only use trinity & thalamus kernels, so trinity is the only source of scripts, but I clear them before anyways. I will try to get a video tomorrow for you guys. That said, these are MINOR graphical glitches, nothing else, so could be rom related as well. Either way, love the work, just thought I would share my experience.

thanks
(stupid thanks limit)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	made-in-aviary.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1019128  
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2012, 07:21 PM |#10842  
heX79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Went to wake up the phone, I haven't used it since last eve, with the exception of checking for any messages. Screen lagged when hitting power button, unlock graphic is stuck over unlock and the phone has locked up.

Rascream + Latest T132
22nd April 2012, 09:06 PM |#10843  
legolas93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,212
 
Donate to Me
More
With latest Kernel and CM9 Nightly i cannot activate BLN from Advance Menu. It's my fault?..Do i need to use a third party app?
22nd April 2012, 09:13 PM |#10844  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 25,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas93

With latest Kernel and CM9 Nightly i cannot activate BLN from Advance Menu. It's my fault?..Do i need to use a third party app?

no, not your fault. trinity doesnt support cm9s advanced menu. cm changes the way the original developers implimented their mods, but trinity supports the original developers/implementation of these mods. you can use nstools(free on the market, you can use the BLNcontrol app(free and paid, by the original developer), and you can enable it via script.
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 09:31 PM |#10845  
Shadow-Nexus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbosch

Those are the ones you uploaded yesterday right? I tried them in hopes of fixing the problem. It's not a flicker, but when the screen turns there is definitely a slight green tinge, no flicker or anything, overlaying the screen.

I only use trinity & thalamus kernels, so trinity is the only source of scripts, but I clear them before anyways. I will try to get a video tomorrow for you guys. That said, these are MINOR graphical glitches, nothing else, so could be rom related as well. Either way, love the work, just thought I would share my experience.

What are these thamalus kernels?
How good are they?
22nd April 2012, 09:45 PM |#10846  
Icecoldmeat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almelo
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Android

What are these thamalus kernels?
How good are they?

Thalamus is a very light kernel close to stock.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA app
22nd April 2012, 09:50 PM |#10847  
kptnk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Android

What are these thamalus kernels?
How good are they?

You have to test by yourself....

http://forum.oxygen.im/viewtopic.php?id=2275
22nd April 2012, 10:15 PM |#10848  
skinner12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
Donate to Me
More
How can I see if I have reboots caused from rom or kernel? Which is the folder of log in Android like /var/log in Linux?

I've tried with catlog but I don't see any error before random reboots..

Thanks..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
22nd April 2012, 10:55 PM |#10849  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 25,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner12

How can I see if I have reboots caused from rom or kernel? Which is the folder of log in Android like /var/log in Linux?

I've tried with catlog but I don't see any error before random reboots..

Thanks..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)

or app issue..
you can try to catch it in a logcat via adb, or you can try this free logcat app(what i use) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....alogcat&hl=en
22nd April 2012, 10:59 PM |#10850  
skinner12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

or app issue..
you can try to catch it in a logcat via adb, or you can try this free logcat app(what i use) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....alogcat&hl=en

I think it's caused from t11 too much undervolted, but I didn't find any kernel panic in a past logcat..

Now I'll retry with that app..


Exit: this is what I register with logcat and that are last action registered before reboot..



Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)
Last edited by skinner12; 22nd April 2012 at 11:22 PM.
22nd April 2012, 11:35 PM |#10851  
tchaari's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner12

I think it's caused from t11 too much undervolted, but I didn't find any kernel panic in a past logcat..

Now I'll retry with that app..


Exit: this is what I register with logcat and that are last action registered before reboot..

Nocerino's Rulez CM9 features TriNitY ;)

It seems that you have a connection problem. You have something on your phone that tries to connect to a machine (having 178.236.6.109 ip) that can not be reached. It doesn't seem to be related to the kernel.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes