5,599,190 Members 35,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Tip us?

IIIV
Old
Thanks Meter 150
What governor is everyone using? I just had a reboot while multi-tasking (reddit + browser + Quickpic). I'm using the latest T11 set (using NSTools) at ondemand and 400-1096 MHz.

Galaxy S III I9300
R.I.P. Nexus S I9020T

Maximilian Mary
Old
Thanks Meter 288

DONATE TO ME
Whatever you changed from 113 to 123, please think twice before changing it again. This is the smoothest ICS build yet.

Later I will make it crack under the sheer strain of my awesomeness, but for now, it feels like ICS has finally arrived.

stuff
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
What governor is everyone using? I just had a reboot while multi-tasking (reddit + browser + Quickpic). I'm using the latest T11 set (using NSTools) at ondemand and 400-1096 MHz.
I am getting reboots with the exact same setup. I think it's the 220mhz GPU bus. I don't think mine (possible yours as well) can fully handle it.

Also I had force GPU rendering enabled. I'm going to disable it for now and see if it helps with the reboots at all
Red Samsung Galaxy S III

Google Nexus 7

DaXmax
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10020
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascarlo View Post
Hey Simms, I've got your number!
And thanks to all you crespo users.
Been a busy week and I miss building Android. Really want to push a new build asap.
Thanks for the love
I have discovered something which you requested last few days ago, and its ready, only... Waiting for the time that you pushed in.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IIIV
Old
(Last edited by IIIV; 3rd May 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuff View Post
I am getting reboots with the exact same setup. I think it's the 220mhz GPU bus. I don't think mine (possible yours as well) can fully handle it.

Also I had force GPU rendering enabled. I'm going to disable it for now and see if it helps with the reboots at all
I've always had my GPU Rendering disabled. I'm thinking it could be CM9's Performance settings (memory, surface dithering, etc.).

Edit: I just enabled KSM, which CM9 and also this kernel supports. We'll see if this helps.

Galaxy S III I9300
R.I.P. Nexus S I9020T

stuff
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
I've always had my GPU Rendering disabled. I'm thinking it could be CM9's Performance settings (memory, surface dithering, etc.).
I'm on MIUI right now though
Red Samsung Galaxy S III

Google Nexus 7

Paragon_X
Old
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Hi guys I recently did a fresh install of AOKP Milestone 5 and added this kernel the 1100 max and 200 min setup. My question is my charging seems to take forever... when it hit 100% on a full charge I did a battery wipe of stats through CWR and then let it sit like normal over night and took it to work where it died to about 15% and am now charging but it's been struggling to go anywhere. Has anyone else experienced this?

DaXmax
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10020
With AOKP•TW + BM Tweaks + BIGMEM + TRT (which i just bought few mins ago) + T11-0105 build + My Strawberry Sandwich = Goodies to heaven. Thanks, i love the smoothie now. But i hope when playing Fifa 12 later doesnt give lags as its on 220mhz GPU.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tycruickshank
Old
Thanks Meter 39
In regards to rascream I think I've just found out that you have to hold the back button for a fairly long time and then the app will be killed. Sorry if everybody knows this already but I thought I'd share just in case. There doesn't seem to be any haptic feedback or any message but the app does quit

Rasbean Jelly + Trinity
www.exileskimboards.com
www.skimcity.com

stuff
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I constantly get reboots with GPU at 220mhz. Not constantly, but it's consistent and I can get 4-5 minutes of doing whatever before the phone locks up and reboots. I switched over to the regular 200mhz 56hz 1.2ghz kernel, and no problems for about an hour.

My phone might not like that GPU oc
Red Samsung Galaxy S III

Google Nexus 7