XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Tip us?

sdhanjal15
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
full has all the languages, the other is english only.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try in a couple of hours

~*Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand*~

tchaari
Old
Thanks Meter 1331
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
nope. my experiment is now over, back to using it(btw, i did use it, just not very heavily). i even brought it to work with me today, i missed my sleeping beauty

btw, speaking of what i have on it. i bought Mass Effect with my nexus prime and decided to install it on my ns too, went to the market and it said that it wasnt compatible with the ns, and wouldnt let me download it. so i copied the apk that i bought with the nexus prime and moved it to the ns, then downloaded the data to it via ns and it passed the licence check. it plays wonderfully on the ns! i wonder why they list it as not being compatible to the ns
I think that some bugs still exist in play store. Some times, I have strange errors while downloading apps...
- Official Nexus S and Nexus S 4G maintainer in Slim Roms Team
- If you like my work, please hit thanks or donate to our team in order to maintain our servers (we pay for them).

jark99
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Anyone know some good UV setting if I'm running on demand 100/1000? I don't know a lot about UV...what's a good balance for battery life and performance? Should I just leave it on stock voltages?

Running Rascream &trinity latest kernal

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Sejmir
Old
Thanks Meter 6
why uv this kernel oO go matrix for that, this is prety much performance kernel
S2

tycruickshank
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaari View Post
I think that some bugs still exist in play store. Some times, I have strange errors while downloading apps...
I'm having a couple issues with this as well. For example I can't see SD speed increase in the market, but I can on a different rom. For an odd reason I can see the free version (ad supported), but I can't see the paid version which I've paid for and would like to download. There's no way for me to download it. Not trying to be critical, just possibly trying to point out any bugs
Rasbean Jelly + Trinity
www.exileskimboards.com
www.skimcity.com

rickbosch
Old
Thanks Meter 519
Have you guys fixed permissions?
aospa

gabling23
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbosch View Post
Have you guys fixed permissions?
What is his function?

Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2

rickbosch
Old
Thanks Meter 519
Under the advanced menu in recovery, there's an option, fix permissions.

Sent from my Nexus S
aospa

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18103
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycruickshank View Post
I'm having a couple issues with this as well. For example I can't see SD speed increase in the market, but I can on a different rom. For an odd reason I can see the free version (ad supported), but I can't see the paid version which I've paid for and would like to download. There's no way for me to download it. Not trying to be critical, just possibly trying to point out any bugs
you can install it from the play market via the browser if you still are having issues. did you flash any themes/mods or change your screen resolution?
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maped
Old
Thanks Meter 312

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycruickshank View Post
the problem occurred immediately after installation the rascream or after flashing mods or inverted apps (vending.apk) or other?
You did a wipe dalvik cache with morfic zip or manually on CWM when you installed the rom?
For a clean rom install you have to do: wipe data + wipe cache + flash zip dalvik wiper (important!) + reboot recovery + wipe data + wipe cache + format + flash rom

EDIT: ooops...sorry simms

The Following User Says Thank You to maped For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]