FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[Discontinued][ROM][MIUI 4][2.5.18] Catalyst MIUI with Language Packs and OTA Update

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 923
 
By kong, Senior Member on 6th February 2012, 04:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2012, 04:45 PM |#1111  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,036
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ex0V

Kong,
Why not update your firmware up to MIUI 2.4.13?

Have you ever read this?





Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

Language pack is up!

FYI, I will be on 2-week vacation so it's most likely that there will be no update for the ROM until end of April. I will still be around in the forums but won't have time (and tools) to prepare the ROM.

Take care and enjoy flashing!



Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th April 2012, 04:49 PM |#1112  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXmax

Have you ever read this?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I did not see it because i do not watch this theme all the time
15th April 2012, 05:03 PM |#1113  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,036
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ex0V

Thanks, I did not see it because i do not watch this theme all the time

Nevermind. Just be happy.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
15th April 2012, 05:21 PM |#1114  
kong's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ex0V

Kong,
Why not update your firmware up to MIUI 2.4.13?

I don't have the resources to prepare the ROM. So desperately wanna run Catalyst 2.4.13 myself lol

BTW, Themes app just got a facelift... maybe we can expect full theme support soon
15th April 2012, 05:24 PM |#1115  
glennkaonang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

I don't have the resources to prepare the ROM. So desperately wanna run Catalyst 2.4.13 myself lol

BTW, Themes app just got a facelift... maybe we can expect full theme support soon

Well this is what I've been really waiting for.
I like MIUI, but really can't stand those whites and oranges.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to glennkaonang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 06:29 PM |#1116  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 10,036
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

I don't have the resources to prepare the ROM. So desperately wanna run Catalyst 2.4.13 myself lol

BTW, Themes app just got a facelift... maybe we can expect full theme support soon

Well, if its done. Im just getting myself setup...





Quote:
Originally Posted by glennkaonang

Well this is what I've been really waiting for.
I like MIUI, but really can't stand those whites and oranges.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Well, just wait for R3DX creations, you will be blown...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DaXmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 07:13 PM |#1117  
sperelli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

Read the last section of this post. A "permanent" fix would be uninstalling GTalk

comic is the fact i've already removed both GTalk and Gvoice... but the bug is still there...

hints?
16th April 2012, 02:35 AM |#1118  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for amazing ROM! I have been using it for a few days it's very smooth and stable. Could anyone suggest, is there any possibilities to make a threshold with free RAM memory like min 90-100 mb?
16th April 2012, 03:28 AM |#1119  
kong's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

comic is the fact i've already removed both GTalk and Gvoice... but the bug is still there...

hints?

Hmm... maybe looking into Settings > Apps and see which apps have permissions on Hardware controls to take pictures and videos?
16th April 2012, 03:30 AM |#1120  
kong's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by massalim

Thanks for amazing ROM! I have been using it for a few days it's very smooth and stable. Could anyone suggest, is there any possibilities to make a threshold with free RAM memory like min 90-100 mb?

I believe V6 SuperCharger is your answer
16th April 2012, 08:17 AM |#1121  
Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong

I believe V6 SuperCharger is your answer

Thanks for reply, I'll check it out

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
catalyst, ics, miui, nexus s, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes