1. Download this zip - Quicker download here:
2. Backup your phone (everything! sd, apps, games etc).
3. Plug in your phone, turn on USB debugging.
4. Unzip the downloaded files.
5. Open run.bat
6. Type in Y then press enter.
7. It does the rest.
Had to do this since i'm sending off my phone to samsung, basically used this:
and updated the images for 4.0.4 and for i9020t/23 (this won't work for nexus 4g or i9020a). It worked well for me so I thought someone else might find it useful.
If you're having problems it's probably because you haven't installed the windows drivers correctly, I can't really help you there (google it or something!)
If you want to thank anyone, go to the other thread and thank michaelpeerman. All credit goes to him.
Edit: By request, someone wanted the same thing but for 2.3.6, so here is the link for that
Edit: Someone else took over for jelly bean, found HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=one+click