Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][CM][KK] Guru

Tip us?
 
ekerazha
Old
#121  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 305
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by leap_ahead View Post
any improvement to flash ?
Nope, just source history cleaning so if somebody else wants to take a look at the source, now it's easier to follow what I changed/added.
GT-I9020

Firmware: CyanogenMod 11.0 M-release with Guru
The Following User Says Thank You to ekerazha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
khimois
Old
#122  
khimois's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 225
Join Date: Jun 2013
@ekerazha

Hi! Thanks for an awesome kernel!

Btw, I just noticed the BLD function, is there any possibility that the capacitive buttons will light again if the capacitive buttons are touched? I mean, the function is fine with illuminate but it will light again even if I only touch the screen. Sorry, but I'm used to what I've mentioned from Devil kernel. xD

Thanks again!

Phone --------> Samsung Google Nexus S M200
Recovery ---> ClockworkMod 6.0.5.0
ROM -----------> Official CM 11 KitKat 4.4.x Nightly Build
Kernel --------> Guru Kernel

--- Smooth ♥

Click THANKS if you think someone deserves it.
 
ekerazha
Old
#123  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 305
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by khimois View Post
@ekerazha

Hi! Thanks for an awesome kernel!

Btw, I just noticed the BLD function, is there any possibility that the capacitive buttons will light again if the capacitive buttons are touched? I mean, the function is fine with illuminate but it will light again even if I only touch the screen. Sorry, but I'm used to what I've mentioned from Devil kernel. xD

Thanks again!
Uhm... I think I don't understand your issue... capacitive buttons already light up when you touch them or the touchscreen.
GT-I9020

Firmware: CyanogenMod 11.0 M-release with Guru
 
khimois
Old
#124  
khimois's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 225
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerazha View Post
Uhm... I think I don't understand your issue... capacitive buttons already light up when you touch them or the touchscreen.
Nah, there's not an issue there, it's just that, if it's also possible to do the BLD like Devil's, 'cause I think it will save more battery. xD

In Devil's, the capacitive button's back light will dim if you don't touch the capacitive buttons, regardless whether you're touching the screen.

Then it will light again when you touch the capacitive buttons.

Whether you do it or not, it's still okay.

Phone --------> Samsung Google Nexus S M200
Recovery ---> ClockworkMod 6.0.5.0
ROM -----------> Official CM 11 KitKat 4.4.x Nightly Build
Kernel --------> Guru Kernel

--- Smooth ♥

Click THANKS if you think someone deserves it.
 
ekerazha
Old
#125  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 305
Join Date: Dec 2010
I use the CyanogenMod implementation.

The point is... I should see what I touch... if capacitive buttons light up when I touch them, I already touched them when they were off... maybe you could save some battery, but it's not a logical behavior in my opinion... ideally, it would be nice if they could light on in low-light conditions only (using the light sensor).
GT-I9020

Firmware: CyanogenMod 11.0 M-release with Guru
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ekerazha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
khimois
Old
#126  
khimois's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 225
Join Date: Jun 2013
Okay then.

Phone --------> Samsung Google Nexus S M200
Recovery ---> ClockworkMod 6.0.5.0
ROM -----------> Official CM 11 KitKat 4.4.x Nightly Build
Kernel --------> Guru Kernel

--- Smooth ♥

Click THANKS if you think someone deserves it.
 
leap_ahead
Old
#127  
leap_ahead's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 503
Posts: 2,122
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Limassol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerazha View Post
I use the CyanogenMod implementation.

The point is... I should see what I touch... if capacitive buttons light up when I touch them, I already touched them when they were off... maybe you could save some battery, but it's not a logical behavior in my opinion... ideally, it would be nice if they could light on in low-light conditions only (using the light sensor).
good idea for low light
[Phone]Samsung Google Nexus S Gt-i9023 VDF Crespo(Soju)
[Rom]Setting.Out@CyanAOSP Port Kitkat 4.4.4_r1 KTU84P
[Gapps]Banks@Standard 4.4.4_r2 KTU84Q Factory Image
[Kernel]Guru@CyanogenMod M8 409Mb Ram MTP 3.0.101+ v094
[Recovery]Koush@ClockWorkMod Touch v6.0.4.3

 
ekerazha
Old
#128  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 305
Join Date: Dec 2010
My HDD USB 3.0 enclosure doesn't correctly work anymore... I can't build anything until I receive the new enclosure...
GT-I9020

Firmware: CyanogenMod 11.0 M-release with Guru

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ekerazha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes