5,604,443 Members 48,390 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][4.0.4](02/26/2012) nuhetri-reloadedv2.3.0 [QuadLock & Ext Power Menu]

Tip us?

Steviemac12
Old
(Last edited by Steviemac12; 9th March 2012 at 12:38 PM.) Reason: mistake
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by plnghiepla View Post
How can I flash your Rom? I try with 3 times, my phone only come to boot animation and can't run you ICS 4.0.4
Hi there,

I had some trouble my first time too, but followed the instructions on the following page:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/androi...xus-s-nuhetri/ and it worked like a charm.

Hope this helps.

Stevie
Device: Galaxy Note 2 LTE
ROM: XRKP Beta 1.0.2
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Radio: I317MVLBMA3
Kernel: Stock

suffer1989
Old
(Last edited by suffer1989; 10th March 2012 at 01:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
This is slightly offtopic, and I cant seem to find it on my own, but wher does one download a clockworkmod backup of a fresh, stock ICS rom from ?

EDIT : Also, whats the difference between rom 2.3.0 and 3.0.1 ? Theres nothing listing the difference on the front page >.>

sean1984
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffer1989 View Post
This is slightly offtopic, and I cant seem to find it on my own, but wher does one download a clockworkmod backup of a fresh, stock ICS rom from ?

EDIT : Also, whats the difference between rom 2.3.0 and 3.0.1 ? Theres nothing listing the difference on the front page >.>
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1063664
The Following User Says Thank You to sean1984 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mak213
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf230 View Post
Oh...thanks man....now i can go to bed finally happy!

Why dont you try to respect a little more the work of the Dev's instead flaming?
its not about flaming nor lack of respect just the fact of informing...i actually use this rom as a daily so relax this is a great rom and full respect to dev

Battery pull, first instinct
The Following User Says Thank You to mak213 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mosd
Old
Thanks Meter 34
i need help quick, efter wipin the phone it stucked on the bootlogo im selling the phone in 1 hour so please need help fast!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

please anyone please need help really fast, cant mount storage either as im stucked at bootlogo, how to get this fixwd

tjackbjorn
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosd View Post
i need help quick, efter wipin the phone it stucked on the bootlogo im selling the phone in 1 hour so please need help fast!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

please anyone please need help really fast, cant mount storage either as im stucked at bootlogo, how to get this fixwd
Did you wipe data? If you did, flash cna and then reboot.
boot into recovery, then wipe cache and dalvik, flash 3.0.1, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot! works like a charm for me!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
Nexus 5
ROM: All of them!
Kernel: What ever fits my needs.
Recovery: TWRP

If you think about how stupid a human is, on average. Consider then, that half of them is even more stupid.

maarrrrr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there "Search button to recent apps" for this ROM? It's the only thing I miss from other ROMs...........

robyzal
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Make long press with the home button and now you have the recent aplications...

Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk

m1l4droid
Old
Thanks Meter 1031
Can flash this ROM coming from AOKP? Since it says in the first post not to wipe data and if I don't I don't think it's gonna work at all...

maarrrrr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyzal View Post
Make long press with the home button and now you have the recent aplications...

Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk
I know but remapping search button makes it easier. Recent apps i think gets more utilized if you don't need to long press.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium