Post Reply

[ROM][JRO03H] Androxide 3.1.0 | AOSP | 4.1.1 | 10th August 2012

3rd May 2012, 09:18 PM   |  #601  
zgomot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 48
 
510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
This is my favourite Nexus S rom. Thanks HAKA.
3rd May 2012, 11:30 PM   |  #602  
tFrost's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347
 
551 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
I've tried to install both Matr1x and Air on my phone, but I keep getting google logo bootloop.
Cleared Cache and Dalvik Cache - Am I doing something wrong?

Searched threads but the only hint i cound find was that I had to clear Dalvik Cache and use the right version or I might get Google logo bootloops (on Matr1x thread)
4th May 2012, 02:48 AM   |  #603  
S_Dot's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
1,050 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tFrost

I've tried to install both Matr1x and Air on my phone, but I keep getting google logo bootloop.
Cleared Cache and Dalvik Cache - Am I doing something wrong?

Searched threads but the only hint i cound find was that I had to clear Dalvik Cache and use the right version or I might get Google logo bootloops (on Matr1x thread)

Try rom and kernel wiper

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
4th May 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #604  
Jamdat33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Not all the apps are showing up in the market. Any easy fix for this?

Otherwise, beautiful rom when paired with the new air kernel weekly voodoo colors.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
4th May 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #605  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamdat33

Not all the apps are showing up in the market. Any easy fix for this?

Otherwise, beautiful rom when paired with the new air kernel weekly voodoo colors.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Some apps example?
I can try
5th May 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #606  
Jamdat33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Facebook, dropbox, and lots more are missing.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
5th May 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #607  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamdat33

Facebook, dropbox, and lots more are missing.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Give this a go: Force stop Market/Play and Wipe Data.
5th May 2012, 10:16 AM   |  #608  
HAKA's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moradabad
Thanks Meter: 2,207
 
1,063 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
New build is up!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HAKA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 10:28 AM   |  #609  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
should i flash the google apps when i flash the rom or after the 1st reboot?
5th May 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #610  
mixtapes08's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 1,430
 
3,400 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabling23

should i flash the google apps when i flash the rom or after the 1st reboot?

Flash gapps when you flash the rom.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to mixtapes08 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus S Android Development by ThreadRank