FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[ROM][13-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Builds

3,199 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,670
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th January 2012, 09:07 AM |#11  
sweetpiggy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 332
 
Donate to Me
More
yeah! best nexus s rom @xda
 
 
25th January 2012, 09:10 AM |#12  
Paparasee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 174
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

Try now....

Don't find it here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

All downloads can be found HERE

Also, AndroidUser, can you close the other thread so that no one starts posting there?

Thanks
Last edited by Paparasee; 25th January 2012 at 09:18 AM.
25th January 2012, 09:10 AM |#13  
Bandis710's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Downloading now .. I am at work so maybe the proxy was giving me the old stuff .. GAPPS for this rom is the one form 21 st of january or is there also a newer one ?
25th January 2012, 09:12 AM |#14  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,670
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandis710

Downloading now .. I am at work so maybe the proxy was giving me the old stuff .. GAPPS for this rom is the one form 21 st of january or is there also a newer one ?

same gapps...same everything but ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2012, 09:16 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
AndroidUser, can you make this ROM available on ROM Manager so we can get OTA updates, or perhaps make your own OTA update app?
25th January 2012, 09:16 AM |#16  
sweetpiggy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 332
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

same gapps...same everything but ROM

first post link for nexus s point here (under *aosp+ rom) :
http://androtransfer.com/AndroidUser...p+/crespo/3.X/
(maybe copied link by old thread )

but the new rom it's here:
http://androtransfer.com/AndroidUser...me/crespo/1.x/

under *codename rom



p.s. +1 for new graphic friend very nice presentation on 2nd post
25th January 2012, 09:20 AM |#17  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,670
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteb2

AndroidUser, can you make this ROM available on ROM Manager so we can get OTA updates, or perhaps make your own OTA update app?

In time...only so much can be done at once.

We need sleep...well I do
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidUser00110001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2012, 09:21 AM |#18  
AndroidUser00110001's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5,670
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpiggy

first post link for nexus s point here (under *aosp+ rom) :
http://androtransfer.com/AndroidUser...p+/crespo/3.X/
(maybe copied link by old thread )

but the new rom it's here:
http://androtransfer.com/AndroidUser...me/crespo/1.x/

under *codename rom



p.s. +1 for new graphic friend very nice presentation on 2nd post

Thanks!

Might be your browser showing old cache file. Made another link just in case.

Couldn't be possible without everyone on the team...
25th January 2012, 09:24 AM |#19  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 434
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser00110001

Thanks!

Might be your browser showing old cache file. Made another link just in case.

Couldn't be possible without everyone on the team...

Just checked. The link is there and working fine
25th January 2012, 09:37 AM |#20  
foxmolder1985's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salerno, Italy
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
even if i've cleaned up the cache, the first link still don't work. But the second link is the right one.
Best wishes for your work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes