Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][13-04-12][AOSP][4.0.4]Codename Android 2.0.0RC|Fully Open Source+Nightly Builds

Tip us?
 
stremax
Old
#371  
stremax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 355
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: vasto
mmm.... hey dev
it's just s strange feelings or kitchen is becoming cold?.... I know your ROM is almost perfect, but you make me addicted in flashing up-date... but for sure next up-date will be awesome, and 4.0.4 based?
 
gioyann
Old
#372  
gioyann's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pisa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerManiac View Post
OK my Italian neighbor. Tested it with just nova launcher.apk - no worries, then with nova launcher.zip - no worries, then glados also OK with a reboot, not related to a call though. At last nova.zip with glados I got a network loss and a freeze on call. Why it is like that, I can't say, but guess you have to choose between the two or pick another kernel.

I also tested nova.zip with speedy, works fine.

Now its up to you.
Good luck.

Nothing to do: changing the kernel does not fix the 3G connection-crash, maybe it's a radio/ROM issue...
.
  • Jelly Bean 4.2.2
  • I9023XXKL1
  • Slim Bean Build 8
  • Stock Kernel
  • OC 1.2 Ghz (ondemand governor)
 
GerManiac
Old
#373  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 570
Join Date: Jun 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gioyann View Post
Nothing to do: changing the kernel does not fix the 3G connection-crash, maybe it's a radio/ROM issue...
mmmhhh, i got the network to crash as well. When I used glados and nova. Maybe it actually has to do with nova? Eventhough I am using nova too now it is actually very nice, but I use the apk not the zip. Have no issues. Keep in mind nova is beta.

What radio/baseband are you on?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
if you like what you read and I was of help, hit thanks!


Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Lenovo s650 - Archos 45 Platinum - Cubot GT99 - Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 - Imito MX1 - GNex I9025 (GSM) - Xoom MZ601 (GSM-EU) - Nexus S I9023 (GSM)
 
mainevent3405
Old
#374  
mainevent3405's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 1,211
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Atlanta
Default Battery Life....

....Best battery life yet with this Rom!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-02-02-12-47-18.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	884466   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-02-02-12-46-46.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	884467  
Phone - "LG G3 & HTC ONE (M8)"
Network - "T-Mobile"
Rom - "Stock - Both"
Kernel - ""

<<<< If I've helped you a THANKS would be nice! >>>>
 
GerManiac
Old
#375  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 570
Join Date: Jun 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent3405 View Post
....Best battery life yet with this Rom!
nice, could you share your settings, what kernel you are on and so on...

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
if you like what you read and I was of help, hit thanks!


Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Lenovo s650 - Archos 45 Platinum - Cubot GT99 - Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 - Imito MX1 - GNex I9025 (GSM) - Xoom MZ601 (GSM-EU) - Nexus S I9023 (GSM)
 
mainevent3405
Old
#376  
mainevent3405's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 1,211
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerManiac View Post
nice, could you share your settings, what kernel you are on and so on...

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
BTW, this is with pretty moderate to heavy usage. I'm still using Eugene's 3.1.6. ICUP #2 with out of the box settings. Nothing changed nor adjusted. No altered settings whatsoever. Every kernel I try I keep going back to this one. It was great for me then and is still great for me today. Battery life, speed, smoothness, not one single reboot issue.....It just works for me.
Phone - "LG G3 & HTC ONE (M8)"
Network - "T-Mobile"
Rom - "Stock - Both"
Kernel - ""

<<<< If I've helped you a THANKS would be nice! >>>>
The Following User Says Thank You to mainevent3405 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GerManiac
Old
#377  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 570
Join Date: Jun 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent3405 View Post
BTW, this is with pretty moderate to heavy usage. I'm still using Eugene's 3.1.6. ICUP #2 with out of the box settings. Nothing changed nor adjusted. No altered settings whatsoever. Every kernel I try I keep going back to this one. It was great for me then and is still great for me today. Battery life, speed, smoothness, not one single reboot issue.....It just works for me.
thanks for sharing...

Had really good experience with that kernel too... Its a nice one.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
if you like what you read and I was of help, hit thanks!


Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Lenovo s650 - Archos 45 Platinum - Cubot GT99 - Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 - Imito MX1 - GNex I9025 (GSM) - Xoom MZ601 (GSM-EU) - Nexus S I9023 (GSM)
 
foxmolder1985
Old
(Last edited by foxmolder1985; 2nd February 2012 at 06:22 PM.)
#378  
foxmolder1985's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salerno, Italy
Any news or solutions for the bug that autosend me an email with gmail? It started today, this id the text of the mail:

soju-user 4.0.3 IML74K 239410 release-keys (Sent from BugMailer)

I didn't do anything new,it just started without modifications to the software..

Edit: there are also attachments in the mail..screenshots of my homepage with the lockscreen enabled..

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
 
tatwamasi
Old
#379  
tatwamasi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 245
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmolder1985 View Post
Any news or solutions for the bug that autosend me an email with gmail? It started today, this id the text of the mail:

soju-user 4.0.3 IML74K 239410 release-keys (Sent from BugMailer)

I didn't do anything new,it just started without modifications to the software..

Edit: there are also attachments in the mail..screenshots of my homepage with the lockscreen enabled..

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
I found one of these, ready to be sent. Didn't think it was anything sinister but I did wonder how it had been triggered.

What I came to post was that my screen seems too bright, even on the lowest setting it burns my eyes in a darkened room. I see that there are some settings for backlight but I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. Any tips?
 
KriSprollsroyce
Old
(Last edited by KriSprollsroyce; 2nd February 2012 at 08:47 PM.) Reason: I have forgotten a small detail
#380  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Wink The end of a mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatwamasi View Post
I found one of these, ready to be sent. Didn't think it was anything sinister but I did wonder how it had been triggered.

What I came to post was that my screen seems too bright, even on the lowest setting it burns my eyes in a darkened room. I see that there are some settings for backlight but I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. Any tips?
Hi,
@tatwamasi & foxmolder198,5 you'll find the explaination/solution of the mysterious bugreport here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=21916793
Worked for me.

hope it help

Hoops!!! I forgot this : thanks for your great ROM AndroidUser00110001

The Following User Says Thank You to KriSprollsroyce For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes