5,605,685 Members 48,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][IMM76I]CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ICS v.14 HYBRID|TWEAKS++|MODS++|Tropical Hurricane!

Tip us?

syntax_gosong
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs View Post
hey anyone having issues with the phone not ringing sometimes .. ???

its a basic function for a phone to ring and ugghh i missed 2 calls today
I think that I experienced this also.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500)
ROM : MIUI 4.3.21
Android : 4.2.2
Kernel : 3.4.5
Build : JDQ39
Baseband : XXUFNA6

Don't forget to press the THANKS button

rrohanjs
Old
Thanks Meter 1334
ive changed the kernel, using matrix 19.0 cfs now .. with deep idle on .. i wanna see if the error reoccurs

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparasee View Post

[/COLOR]
So, is Deep Idle set by default? I've not changed any of those settings (seem too advanced for me) and yet, now that Rohan mentioned it, I have seen the phone vibrate and not ring. Luckily I was looking at the phone when it happened so did not miss the call
i think it is, just download nstools, go into cpu tab and under deep idle see the status, if its on just click on it, it will turn off .. nothing advanced in it instead a very easy and handy app
" Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return "

micha3lvd
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
I think you misunderstood. Know the lock screen? You swipe left to open the camera directly and swipe to the right to unlock.

I need to swipe to the left to mute/set to vibrate by swiping to the left ... just as we used to do with Gingerbread. This option is available on the Codename ROM.[COLOR="Silver"]
Yeah sorry I did, there do is an option to change a lockscreen toggle to toggle sound. its all the way down at lockscreen options
HTC One

indreamer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
still have random reboots. especially when playing games or doing some heavy tasks, occasionally when listening to music. I bumped up voltage by 50 each grom default. Does anyone have a possible solution to this?

I am using default kernel that goes with v.10 (Air)

Cybergr
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2133

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I think you misunderstood. Know the lock screen? You swipe left to open the camera directly and swipe to the right to unlock.

I need to swipe to the left to mute/set to vibrate by swiping to the left ... just as we used to do with Gingerbread. This option is available on the Codename ROM.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

So, is Deep Idle set by default? I've not changed any of those settings (seem too advanced for me) and yet, now that Rohan mentioned it, I have seen the phone vibrate and not ring. Luckily I was looking at the phone when it happened so did not miss the call
Yes deep idle is ON by Default.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
Current device: Nexus 4 E960 16gb (rev_11, nominal bin CPU)
Previous device: Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 - CyberGR-MOD|Gnex ver.3 Nemesis 20130311 4.2.2 JDQ39
Previous Device: Google Nexus S i9023 - CyberGR-MOD|NS-NGN ver.14 Hybrid Mix Tropical Huriccane 4.0.4 IMM76I
CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN it`s also into Rom Manager app. by Koush.Find it, Rate it, Leave a comment - feedback, Download it!!
E-mail : cybergr@gmail.com

If you like CyberGR-MOD|NS-NGN and you appreciate my work..Just press the THANKS button or you can always offer me a Red Bull..

tester420
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default Torch with screen off crashes SystemUI.apk

The feature to use Torch/Flashlight when screen off is really great!

The issue is that the torch does not turn on all the time reliably and sometimes it requires couple times of cycling the screen on/off to get it work properly.

Plus, many times the SystemUI crashes and the wallpaper resets.

Just giving feedback to help debug issues for future improvement.

Otherwise, this is one -if not, the best ROM out there.

People having reboots after flashing the recent ROM might want to flash the Weekly or latest version of AirKernel. (Using Ver. 4 weekly with no issues here)
Galaxy S
In future, we integrate more into the phone or phone integrates more into us?

turkobr
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Sometimes my screen stops rotating and I have to reboot to make it rotate again. Am I the only one with this problem? I'm using matr1x kernel.

Javs2010
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by heccubusxda View Post
My apn settings are correct and it still doesn't work for me.
Anyone else on this ROM with non-functional mms?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
Was having same issue too just did a full wipe about to try and see if mms works now

Nexus S ICS 4.0.4

micha3lvd
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by tester420 View Post
The feature to use Torch/Flashlight when screen off is really great!

The issue is that the torch does not turn on all the time reliably and sometimes it requires couple times of cycling the screen on/off to get it work properly.

Plus, many times the SystemUI crashes and the wallpaper resets.

Just giving feedback to help debug issues for future improvement.

Otherwise, this is one -if not, the best ROM out there.

People having reboots after flashing the recent ROM might want to flash the Weekly or latest version of AirKernel. (Using Ver. 4 weekly with no issues here)
Same here, the wallpaper does reset after like 10sec (time to take UI to restart)
HTC One

rrohanjs
Old
Thanks Meter 1334
so i did manage to duplicate the error of phone not ringing .. with matrix 19.0 deep idle on ..

now switched off deep idle, hopefully error doesnt occur
" Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return "

Tags
aokp, chuck norris, cm9, crespo, cybergr, cybergr-mod, ics, icup speedy kernel, matrix