Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][IMM76I]CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ICS v.14 HYBRID|TWEAKS++|MODS++|Tropical Hurricane!

OP Cybergr

1st May 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #3431  
Thanks Meter: 7,257

5,466 posts
More
I still have problem with notification buttons(wifi, gps etc). When i change any part of notification thing(for example, only icons to show near sliding on/off bars), bars moves over icons, and stays there no matter what i do. Also enable/disable text is cut off. How to fix that?

Sent from SpeedMachine i9023
1st May 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #3432  
ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
More
does any one else has the issue with the signal icon and the battery icon? it doesnt chacge color with 11 version even with 10 version.

πατριδα συγχαρητήρια!!!! δεν αλλαζουν χρωμα τα εικονιδια εκτος της ωρας. εχω κανει format δις....
1st May 2012, 05:59 PM   |  #3433  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 2,141

762 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giannis_mathiou

The only think I had not done since now! Worked, thank you so much Cyber!

No problem..That`s why we are all here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen1901

I still have problem with notification buttons(wifi, gps etc). When i change any part of notification thing(for example, only icons to show near sliding on/off bars), bars moves over icons, and stays there no matter what i do. Also enable/disable text is cut off. How to fix that?

Sent from SpeedMachine i9023

Can you post a screen shot please?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosleon

does any one else has the issue with the signal icon and the battery icon? it doesnt chacge color with 11 version even with 10 version.

πατριδα συγχαρητήρια!!!! δεν αλλαζουν χρωμα τα εικονιδια εκτος της ωρας. εχω κανει format δις....

It`s not an issue...The colours of Battery and Signal Icons they are not supposed to change, you have to change style (text..) and then apply colour!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybergr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #3434  
Thanks Meter: 10

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

I wanna get greedy here, can we have the option to make search key to recent apps?

And I would like the option to completely disable the Search key. I don't use it for anything, but it's super sensitive so if my screen isn't completely clean the search key just goes crazy.
1st May 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #3435  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Piraeus

762 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolero

And I would like the option to completely disable the Search key. I don't use it for anything, but it's super sensitive so if my screen isn't completely clean the search key just goes crazy.

Read this ----> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1554111
1st May 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #3436  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,396

3,703 posts
More
cybergr will you be making a mod of search key to recent apps for this rom ?
1st May 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #3437  
ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergr

It`s not an issue...The colours of Battery and Signal Icons they are not supposed to change, you have to change style (text..) and then apply colour!

thanks!
1st May 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #3438  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Piraeus

762 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

cybergr will you be making a mod of search key to recent apps for this rom ?

I find Search Key to recent apps a little bit useless as a mod as a lot of users in here i imagine!
I think that pressing a little bit longer (like a sec.) the home button doesn`t hurt at all and in this way you have all the hardware buttons with their proper functions working.
You really really need it?!
1st May 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #3439  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,396

3,703 posts
More
i dnt really really need it, i dont want you to make one espcially for me that will not be right .. why i asked was because i do a lot of multitasking like switching from sms to whatsapp to reading something or surfing .. so just a tap on the search key is slightly easy cuz i land up doin a lot of long pressing of the home button
1st May 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #3440  
Thanks Meter: 6

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergr

I find Search Key to recent apps a little bit useless as a mod as a lot of users in here i imagine!
I think that pressing a little bit longer (like a sec.) the home button doesn`t hurt at all and in this way you have all the hardware buttons with their proper functions working.
You really really need it?!

Agreed w/ cyber here. I was contemplating to change the search app but in the end, holding a key slightly longer isn't too bad. Plus, search key does have its occasional use too.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, chuck norris, cm9, crespo, cybergr, cybergr-mod, ics, icup speedy kernel, matrix
Previous Thread Next Thread