Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,998 Members 39,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AROMA][4.2.1_r1.2-JOP40G] JellyB-TSM 17 | Very fast | customizable look

Tip us?
 
humayooshah
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by slukk View Post
I don't know. I haven't tried rasbelly.

Sent from my Nexus S
what is rasbelly?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Android Version: JellyBean 4.1.2
ROM: MINCO V5
Kernel: Franco - Milestone 6
Radio: i9250XXKL1
 
slukk
Old
#12  
slukk's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 709
Posts: 441
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykos5 View Post
I need to install AROMA recovery or it will work with CWM?
CWM is OK
AROMA not a recovery. It's a installer with GUI.
 
humayooshah
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Karachi
Can i use "V6 supercharger" with this Rom as this rom is an odexed ROM and they say that it many odexed ROMs report bootloops .. please guide me
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Android Version: JellyBean 4.1.2
ROM: MINCO V5
Kernel: Franco - Milestone 6
Radio: i9250XXKL1
 
mykos5
Old
#14  
mykos5's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Apl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slukk View Post
CWM is OK
AROMA not a recovery. It's a installer with GUI.
Thanks!!!
 
slukk
Old
(Last edited by slukk; 16th September 2012 at 12:19 PM.)
#15  
slukk's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 709
Posts: 441
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by humayooshah View Post
Can i use "V6 supercharger" with this Rom as this rom is an odexed ROM and they say that it many odexed ROMs report bootloops .. please guide me
My ROM is deodexed!


Quote:
Originally Posted by humayooshah View Post
what is rasbelly?
I think is RasBeanJelly the correct name. (aka rascarlo) Or something
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slukk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
y3mita
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by humayooshah View Post
what is rasbelly?
One of the smoothest ROM s available in the forums

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
 
zhane0513
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 140
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Paco, Manila
nice rom, so far so good...hope it has theme chooser
 
zbiecik
Old
#18  
zbiecik's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 94
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Syców
Link to the rom does not work.
Samsung galaxy Note II user
 
Poriotis
Old
#19  
Poriotis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 230
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Awesome ROM. It has all the features I most desire in a ROM, BLN, Quick-Pin-Unlock, Back-to-kill, power widgets and Greek keyboard dictionary.

There is one small bug, however. When you first set up the power widgets, by default Power Widget is enabled; however it does not appear in the status bar. To make it work, I had to uncheck the Power Widget option and check it again, then it worked.

Thank you slukk!
 
ReVo_007
Old
#20  
ReVo_007's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poriotis View Post
Awesome ROM. It has all the features I most desire in a ROM, BLN, Quick-Pin-Unlock, Back-to-kill, power widgets and Greek keyboard dictionary.

There is one small bug, however. When you first set up the power widgets, by default Power Widget is enabled; however it does not appear in the status bar. To make it work, I had to uncheck the Power Widget option and check it again, then it worked.

Thank you slukk!
Yes I too faced this apart from that would like the theme chooser to be added on as am bored with the stock look :P . Good work mate hoping to see more options in the aroma installer for further customization of the ROM.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes