Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1.2]JellyShot v5.0-final//***Beyond Smoothness***

OP Articudos

23rd February 2013, 10:46 PM   |  #1481  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
AW: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Hi. Can you please add dpi change in the menu? 240 is really ugly. 182 or 200dpi looks better.
24th February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #1482  
Basche's Avatar
Senior Member
Dalmasca
Thanks Meter: 132
 
640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexususer

Can you provide screen shots of the theme !!!

Thanks !

Hey made a thread in the themes section, it's called black theme for Crespo jellyshot

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnotte

I installed an app that changes my apn settings for my country

Can you link me the app for it, thanks

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Basche For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:56 AM   |  #1483  
alen1901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,221
 
5,427 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexususer

Can you provide screen shots of the theme !!!

Thanks !

Link to themes thread is in my signature. there are pics too. But its not updated yet for JShot 3.0

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
24th February 2013, 01:02 PM   |  #1484  
socorrista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 120
 
352 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Guys, i have been having battery issues, so i calibrated the battery and now i have 15 to 16 hours of battery on the latest marmite and jellyshot v3..
For the ones that dont know how to do it, here are the steps:

1. Full charge battery
2. Enter recovery with charger connected and in advanced menu, below clear Dalvik cache, theres a wipe battery stats option..use it..
3. Reboot and use phone until full discharge..let it turn off by itself.
4. Full charge again, and your battery should now be alive once more..

Let us now your results

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socorrista For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:25 PM   |  #1485  
nexususer's Avatar
Senior Member
Kirack Hyderabadi
Thanks Meter: 47
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by socorrista

Guys, i have been having battery issues, so i calibrated the battery and now i have 15 to 16 hours of battery on the latest marmite and jellyshot v3..
For the ones that dont know how to do it, here are the steps:

1. Full charge battery
2. Enter recovery with charger connected and in advanced menu, below clear Dalvik cache, theres a wipe battery stats option..use it..
3. Reboot and use phone until full discharge..let it turn off by itself.
4. Full charge again, and your battery should now be alive once more..

Let us now your results

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

will surely try that as soon as my exams are over !!

thanks man !
24th February 2013, 01:43 PM   |  #1486  
socorrista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 120
 
352 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexususer

will surely try that as soon as my exams are over !!

thanks man !

Good luck with that..and when you do that, remember on your daily charge, to charge battery only when its 20% or less.. Preferably... To keep it healthy.. And you only start to see the calibration results after 2 charge cycles.. Good luck with your exams.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 02:00 PM   |  #1487  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
177 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Will dsp manager addon work on 4.2.2?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 04:21 PM   |  #1488  
fleischbanane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 132
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Is anyone using Devil-kernel with this rom? Searched the thread but didn't found a report about JellyShot + latest Devil-kernel.

I'm thinking about switching since Marmite will not be developed any more.

I only want to know about battery life and reboots and if it's save to flash
24th February 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #1489  
socorrista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 120
 
352 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][NS][4.2.2_r1]JellyShot v3.0 //Feb-17-2013//***Maximize your AOSP Exp.***
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleischbanane

Is anyone using Devil-kernel with this rom? Searched the thread but didn't found a report about JellyShot + latest Devil-kernel.

I'm thinking about switching since Marmite will not be developed any more.

I only want to know about battery life and reboots and if it's save to flash

Lol I downloaded it minutes ago to try.. Who knew lol... I'll report when I try it...

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to socorrista For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:22 PM   |  #1490  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
177 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOmatrixOO

Hi. Can you please add dpi change in the menu? 240 is really ugly. 182 or 200dpi looks better.

try this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ljaGFuZ2VyIl0.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes