[ROM] [05.22.11] Liquid Nexusbread v1.9 ***UPDATED***

Search This thread

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Kudos for finding this out. My question is why isn't this guy focused on one particular forum to publish his releases.
You flashed it yet? Did it boot, and if so is it as smooth and fast as Liquid roms usually are. I downloaded 1.92 when it came up in the changelog but it didnt boot
Edit: Is it locales included?

pnnorth

Dec 18, 2010
You flashed it yet? Did it boot, and if so is it as smooth and fast as Liquid roms usually are. I downloaded 1.92 when it came up in the changelog but it didnt boot
Edit: Is it locales included?

It boots fine (did a full wipe). I had the odd reboot with the previous version but nothing yet with this one. Everything is as smooth as ever, all very slick.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

mousse04

Feb 17, 2010
Grenoble
2.1 out:

*********************************** v2.1 Changelog (06/20/11) **********************************
* IMPORTANT NOTE
* PLEASE WIPE DATA AND CACHE ATLEAST 1X (INCLUDING DALVIK-CACHE)
* TIBU RESTORE USER APPS WITH DATA ONLY (DO NOT RESTORE SYSTEM APPS)

updated titanium backup v3.8.7 (credit joel bourquard)
ads in browser are now blocked by default (credit liquid)
fix for missing widgets in ui after a crash (credit cyanogen)
updated superuser v2.3.6.3 and binary v2.3.2 (credit chainsdd)
images were optimized & system apps all zipaligned (credit liquid)
updated all releases to the latest gb gapps from 06/13 (credit cm)
compression effect in dsp manager app is now fixed (credit alankila)
latest version of the inverted gmail is now default (credit chingy51o)
updated library responsible for rebooting of the device (credit cvpcs)
all fonts and animations in liquid goodies are now fixed (credit liquid)
legacy usb support has been added into the framework (credit tom giordano)
verizon app section in the market is now visible again (credit scott brady)
alot of unused source code has been cleaned up and organized (credit liquid)
all system tweaks have been reworked and revised (credit liquid & saxadroid)
switch options in liquid goodies for gmail, mms and statusbar (credit liquid)
when switching status bar it will force close and quick reboot this is normal
added battery icons with percentages due to popular demand (credit zhp pilot)
all options in the liquid system settings menu have been updated (credit liquid)
option in phone settings to hide the hold button during a call (credit leinardi)
option to force wake lock while usb is connected in development (credit dalingrin)
power widget sound & vibrate to vibrate to set vibrate always (credit peter fares)
option to change or lock 0 degree rotation in general settings (credit scott brady)
fixed some issues with overclocking reseting its values after reboot (credit liquid)
two more lock activities options added for a total of six locked apps (credit liquid)
option to enable or disable exchange policies for email in applications (credit brandon)
mini battery high cpu usage while charging and smoother charging animations (credit mik9)
custom hybrid gingerbread source built and synced as of 06/20 (credit cm, google & liquid)
(nexusbread) includes 1.1ghz SE trinity kernel with voodoo display & sound (credit morphic)

funk france

Mar 31, 2010
Paris
funk.blogit.fr
Me too :p

It only remains to incorporate a color icon Market and message (sms,mms)in the statusbar, and color icons in the "Settings" menu! I ask no more.......

816158snap20110623105039.png
237195snap20110623110802.png

Last edited:

Bandis710

Mar 26, 2008
Not a big deal but I did notice the percentage for the battery isn't centered properly.

Sent from my Liquid Nexus using Tapatalk

I think that it is like it should be .. I have seen batterymods on the Samsung Galaxy that had the same "misalignment" ..I believe they did that to have a better readable percentage, percentage in the battery was often barely
readable

JmPTaz09

Mar 2, 2011
Schaumburg
Downloading and testing. Can anyone confirm about battery life ?
Thx before.

Pretty standard/good battery life; 8.5 hours today with 1 hr 20 mins screen on, ten minutes of calls and some texting, not a whole lot of use. Sitting at 63%.

This rom has all the great cyan features and more; and it's stable; haven't had a reboot yet in the 2 days running it. Love that you can change all colors such as clock, etc., in notification bar. Using as my daily driver right now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]NETARCHY KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LNB v1.9 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LNB v1.9 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
    image004.gif
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
    PLEASE DONATE TO
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR GOOGLE NEXUS S ONLY
    !!!
    YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!
    Wiped it all, reflashed the rom, flashed trinity and still a no go... strange, I'm baffled

Make sure you are using the test UV11 kernel that Simms posted in trinity thread and not the kernel from the trinity index or the kernel posted by Morphic. With the test kernel, everything works flawlessly except connecting to PC with usb.
    Only kernal I'm getting to work has been netarchy 1.3.0.12 bfs 2.3.4 universal... When I try any cm kernal I get stuck in boot loop. I'm trying trinity uv 1.104ghz 2.6.35.12

Follow what JmPTaz09 suggested a couple posts earlier that is the one I flashed as well. The current rom 1.9 should come with the newest test 1.3.2 from Netarchy its fast and smooth and so far pretty stable
    *********************************** v1.92 Changelog (05/25/11) **********************************
    * IMPORTANT NOTE
    * PLEASE WIPE DATA AND CACHE ATLEAST 1X AND TITANTIUM BACKUP
    * RESTORE USER APPS WITH OR WITHOUT DATA ONLY (NO SYSTEM APPS)

updated titanium backup v3.8.2 (credit joel bourquard)
    moved permission management to applications (credit liquid)
    3g loss after phone call is now permantenly fixed (credit cvpcs)
    stock market is now the default (themed is still available in switch)
    interactiveX with compcache enabled to enhance smoothness (credit liquid)
    using barebones audio library and low battery led fixed (credit nadlablak)
    clear cache, dalvik, and battery stats in liquid settings (credit liquid & trident)
    note: when executing scripts your phone will reboot this is normal to perform these tasks
    Hey guys follow this link and download Liquid Nexusbread 2.0, have fun
    http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?213-Liquid-Nexusbread-v2.0-Release