5,603,591 Members 36,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Include Galaxy Nexus like software-buttons in the ROM?
Implent it in ROM,flashable zip to remove them 94 7.77%
Dont implent it in ROM,flashable zip to enable it 1,116 92.23%
Voters: 1210. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][8 MAY 2012][ICS IMM76I 4.0.4] NexusBeam - 5.0.0 | Aroma 2.0 | Fast, Amazing

Tip us?

GerManiac
Old
Thanks Meter 390

DONATE TO ME
Default Excellent ROM, only Wifi is weak!

been using this ROM now for two days, so far only one reboot after I flashed Glados 2.5 kernel.

However, I think Wifi could use some tweaking. I am standing practically next to my router and get half a signal. First I thought it was my NxS, however, I flashed another tweaked ICS and the reception was phenominal, even through multiple walls.

darth7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Best rom out there. Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Ice Cream Nexus Sandwich usando Tapatalk

abd640
Old
Thanks Meter 2
will it be an update for this rom later ??

Thanks alot for this amazing ROM...

brclho
Old
Thanks Meter 12
i have a i9020a that i flashed this rom to. at first the radio didnt work but after flashing UCKE1 it came back.

however it feels like the phone is hanging up by itself now, is anyone else getting this problem? any solutions?

Coentje44
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 899
Have been traveling whole week and i will return home tomorrow.
I think NexusBeam 4.2.0 will see the lights on January 1st 2012
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coentje44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mscosta
Old
(Last edited by mscosta; 30th December 2011 at 12:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
Have been traveling whole week and i will return home tomorrow.
I think NexusBeam 4.2.0 will see the lights on January 1st 2012
wow!! good start into the new year
thank you Coentje44

happy new year!

pol18
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i'm using it on a i9023..THANKS A LOT! Never had a reboot or a fc's
Phone: Galaxy Note (N7000)
ROM: GloryROM (Android 4.1.2)

HiTjTe
Old
(Last edited by HiTjTe; 30th December 2011 at 12:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Despite my earlier post that the NexusBeam ROM is running smooth without any reboots or fc's I've been experiencing a new problem since yesterday. My phone reboots every time I'm on the phone with someone longer than +- 5 min. Since calling people is sort of a primary function of my phone it is quite irritating. Does someone experience the same problems, or even better has a solution? Thanks in advance
ps. I didn't change anything kernel or otherwise since installing glados 2.5 bfs when it was released a few days ago

lukappaseidue
Old
(Last edited by lukappaseidue; 30th December 2011 at 03:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTjTe View Post
Despite my earlier post that the NexusBeam ROM is running smooth without any reboots or fc's I've been experiencing a new problem since yesterday. My phone reboots every time I'm on the phone with someone longer than +- 5 min. Since calling people is sort of a primary function of my phone it is quite irritating. Does someone experience the same problems, or even better has a solution? Thanks in advance
ps. I didn't change anything kernel or otherwise since installing glados 2.5 bfs when it was released a few days ago
I'm using this wonderfull ROM with eugene 316 ICUPS kernel I've been speaking on the phone, without stop, for more than one hour (I know I'm crazy) NO issues...
P.S. from the full charge (100%) at now, while I'm writing I've reached 18% of BATTERY, 1 day , 59 minutes of usage, 2 hour and half of voice calls, sms, surfing market, rom manager download rom to see update
This ROM is AMAZING
Thank You Coentje44

brunswick000
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CdTDroiD View Post
Just for the record guys, if you want to flash this on a i9020A it will work fine but you have to remove the bootloader.img and radio.img from the ROM.zip and remove the relevant instructions from the updater-script, the radio.img zip the OP has made doesnt work, I think because of the bootloader flashed upon flashing the ROM but not 100% on that point. Otherwise great work OP

Note: If you have already flashed the ROM you will either need to flash back a stock ROM or try flashing the original bootloader and radio.img before doing it again.

EDIT: or do the above before flashing again with the modded script
Thanks to everyone for the help. I got it all working again. When I flashed the ROM and then tried flashing the radio it would revert back to the radio in the ROM. I had to flash the radio via adb and it worked. Of course that was not before I tried just about every radio listed for 9020a. No matter its all good now.

Thanks again for all the help. Great support on this site.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brclho View Post
i have a i9020a that i flashed this rom to. at first the radio didnt work but after flashing UCKE1 it came back.

however it feels like the phone is hanging up by itself now, is anyone else getting this problem? any solutions?
I used the radio that is listed on the first page. However I had to flash it via adb to get it to work. I flashed the rom via recovery, wipe data/partition/dalvik, rebooted and then flashed the radio in adb.

followed this guide. You don't need to use the "Radio Flash Folder" if you know how to use adb.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1116884

Alternatively you could try this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdTDroiD View Post
Just for the record guys, if you want to flash this on a i9020A it will work fine but you have to remove the bootloader.img and radio.img from the ROM.zip and remove the relevant instructions from the updater-script, the radio.img zip the OP has made doesnt work, I think because of the bootloader flashed upon flashing the ROM but not 100% on that point. Otherwise great work OP

Note: If you have already flashed the ROM you will either need to flash back a stock ROM or try flashing the original bootloader and radio.img before doing it again.

EDIT: or do the above before flashing again with the modded script

Good luck

Tags
legendary, pure awesomeness