FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Oxygen v2.3.2 AOSP (By AdamG) - 11/13/2011

8th October 2011, 05:34 PM |#121  
EdForce1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Regarding hw-accelerated browsers:

Isn't Opera the only browser that's hardware accelerated on market today? Hope we're getting a better stock browser when ICS is out.
 
 
8th October 2011, 06:30 PM |#122  
irishrally's Avatar
OP Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdForce1

Regarding hw-accelerated browsers:

Isn't Opera the only browser that's hardware accelerated on market today? Hope we're getting a better stock browser when ICS is out.

Yeah, I think you're right about Opera. I hope we are getting Chrome browser with ICS.
8th October 2011, 09:49 PM |#123  
Lou2serious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange county
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I can't seem to find out where to post bugs about this rom but I found that when I play music from my NS through to my stereo my phone freezes and reboots. This has happened on 2.2,2.2.1 release as well as the new 2.3 release.

I just thought I would post it here since the thread is up.
8th October 2011, 10:11 PM |#124  
irishrally's Avatar
OP Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou2serious

I can't seem to find out where to post bugs about this rom but I found that when I play music from my NS through to my stereo my phone freezes and reboots. This has happened on 2.2,2.2.1 release as well as the new 2.3 release.

I just thought I would post it here since the thread is up.

What music player and kernel do you use?

EDIT: You can post bugs at the Oxygen Forum linked in the OP.
Last edited by irishrally; 8th October 2011 at 10:21 PM.
9th October 2011, 03:37 AM |#125  
Lou2serious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange county
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrally

What music player and kernel do you use?

EDIT: You can post bugs at the Oxygen Forum linked in the OP.

I'm running the kernel that came pre-loaded with the rom, and I'm using the stock Google music app. Nothing has been changed.

Thanks for the heads up I'll post my bugs there.
9th October 2011, 06:58 AM |#126  
xmatrix13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Where are the CM7 features located in this rom, it seems pretty stock to me >.<
9th October 2011, 07:44 AM |#127  
irishrally's Avatar
OP Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmatrix13

Where are the CM7 features located in this rom, it seems pretty stock to me >.<

The status bar and CPU tweaks have their own sections in settings, hold back button to kill app is in the usual place, reboot menu, etc. All the CM7 tweaks aren't there but most of the good ones are.
9th October 2011, 07:59 AM |#128  
xmatrix13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Is it possible to add more without switching roms ?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App
9th October 2011, 08:04 AM |#129  
irishrally's Avatar
OP Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmatrix13

Is it possible to add more without switching roms ?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

Probably not. What are you missing that you need?
9th October 2011, 09:51 AM |#130  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
New version guy : http://forum.oxygen.im/viewtopic.php?id=1111

Download :

* Google Nexus S : http://download.oxygen.im/roms/updat...-NS-signed.zip

* Google Nexus S 4G : http://download.oxygen.im/roms/updat...S4G-signed.zip

Changelog :

* Added ability to receive any file type via Bluetooth

Device specific changelog :

* Fixed bluetooth on SGS2
* Proprietary files updated to 2.3.7 for NexusS
* New kernels for the NexusOne courtesy of ch33kybutt (Based on _thalamus' code) (fixes Camera issue)
* New kernel for the SGS2 courtesy of Renan-

Enjoy..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IT4ALii3EN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes