Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Slim Bean [Quality First !] [4.2.2 - Build 8] (05/08/2013)

OP tchaari

25th December 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #41  
Hordon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 37
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsky83

I just wondering how can I get the original lockscreen ring back after I flash the aio pack?

+1 for that, i like better the stock but the stocklockring file from the website is so huge
25th December 2012, 09:45 AM   |  #42  
Senior Member
sydney
Thanks Meter: 52
 
329 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperelli

Why? Disappeared?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

black background makes the ring very ugly
25th December 2012, 09:49 AM   |  #43  
sperelli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
1,131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsky83

black background makes the ring very ugly

Uh i got it, yet never fallen into that

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
25th December 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #44  
krarvind's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,725
 
5,883 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordon

+1 for that, i like better the stock but the stocklockring file from the website is so huge

I have an idea for you since you are very particular about the ROM and features, create one on your own to your liking and share with the community or submit patches to our gerrit, we will review them.

sent from slimmed Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 02:09 PM   |  #45  
Member
Flag Luleň
Thanks Meter: 6
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
hello and merry christmas to you all!
i'm a new slim user and i really like it.
i've set dpi to 200 which imo is great for the sexus.
i however have some minor issues;
i really miss the setting from CM to change the hardware keys. in particular set the search key to "in-app search".
and secondly i miss swedish dictionary. i've read the FAQ and it says to download latinime from the "updateme" app.
this, however i can't find.
maybe it hasn't been added since this is a beta?
and finally; bluetooth tethering doesn't work.

thanks again for a great rom!
regards
robin
Last edited by obyn; 25th December 2012 at 02:22 PM.
25th December 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #46  
Articudos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,160
 
1,494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by obyn

hello and merry christmas to you all!
i'm a new slim user and i really like it.
i've set dpi to 200 which imo is great for the sexus.
i however have some minor issues;
i really miss the setting from CM to change the hardware keys. in particular set the search key to "in-app search".
and secondly i miss swedish dictionary. i've read the FAQ and it says to download latinime from the "updateme" app.
this, however i can't find.
maybe it hasn't been added since this is a beta?
and finally; bluetooth tethering doesn't work.

thanks again for a great rom!
regards
robin

About the in-app-search, flash this.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1788719

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Articudos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #47  
Hordon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 37
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

I have an idea for you since you are very particular about the ROM and features, create one on your own to your liking and share with the community or submit patches to our gerrit, we will review them.

sent from slimmed Nexus 4

I don't want to make you angry. It's just an opinion, thats all. 3.1 is my favorite rom and i waiting for a lot for 4.2 rom and i am a bit disapponted about that. But your works are keep great and many thanks for it, but i don't like 4.2 rom too much. relax...
25th December 2012, 03:00 PM   |  #48  
krarvind's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,725
 
5,883 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordon

I don't want to make you angry. It's just an opinion, thats all. 3.1 is my favorite rom and i waiting for a lot for 4.2 rom and i am a bit disapponted about that. But your works are keep great and many thanks for it, but i don't like 4.2 rom too much. relax...

Not angry. It's simple. Users have two choices

1) wait patiently for features to be implemented
2) submit patches to help the cause.

Your choice. Saying I am disappointed won't get you anywhere especially when developers put in so much effort to bring an OS to a phone that Google had given up on.

sent from slimmed Nexus 4
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 05:04 PM   |  #49  
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 175
 
759 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordon

+1 for that, i like better the stock but the stocklockring file from the website is so huge

I prefer the original stock lock ring as well, so I modified kufikugel's zip and substituted the stock aosp images. They are the stock size ... simply flash in recovery.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wmdunn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #50  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvjh01

I'm quite willing to accept what you say but I'm not sure I understand why the battery drain will disappear. If the Android Os is running at 56% why would it not just keep doing that. I'm not being facetious, I'm genuinely curious.

i had that android os staying awake all the time as well, no matter with which rom, it's quite weird because even after a clean install, the problem persist.

try not to change the battery icon, it suck my battery when i changed that, not sure if it's just me.

also, the android os keep awake timer keeps changing, it'll increase and decrease by itself as time goes by, weird eh?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
slim bean crespo 4.2.1 tchaari
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes